Jump to content
lemmy101

RELEASED: IWBUMS Build 39.67.3

Recommended Posts

This time game runs better than yesterday. Recipe magazines now pretty common (checked in all 4 towns), and in bookstores in        WestPoint& Riverside I even find 2 generator manuals in each store without lucky trait.Also glad to see more metalworking magazines in mailboxes.
No issues with music today, music play almost every time when I just start new game and some time later.
Game not crashed today, but FPS is pretty low for 1-2 minutes when I first enter in game and start a new survival.
Today I also find bug with clothes- it becomes dirty very fast:

Spoiler

20180525143751_1.thumb.jpg.2543ac24c50fa5aa1c576008ad3bb1e1.jpg

Spoiler

20180525142340_1.thumb.jpg.e8a9f620c678f080b2d6fdb02da78c12.jpg

And I can't use cologne to disenfect wounds and  ripped sheets ( remember this feature in previous builds like 36.4 and 37.14, maybe it was removed.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Vaileasys said:

I just noticed being drunk has no effect on the player when driving. Such as swerving and losing control, as is what happens when on foot.

Is this intentional/known?

 

It is a known issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@MaxD12 

About the clothes getting to dirty really quick, no, it's not a bug, rather an option you can customize in the sandbox settings.

Right now it isn't a big deal since it has like no impact on the game other than just bothering you. If you're not playing sandbox then I guess your best bet is cleaning your clothes every now and then with a good o' soap bar and water.

 

Cleaning rags with "Cologne"? Or did you mean Alcohol? Pretty sure cologne doesn't make things sterile, just smell good lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Capt.Motty said:

@MaxD12 

About the clothes getting to dirty really quick, no, it's not a bug, rather an option you can customize in the sandbox settings.

Right now it isn't a big deal since it has like no impact on the game other than just bothering you. If you're not playing sandbox then I guess your best bet is cleaning your clothes every now and then with a good o' soap bar and water.

 

Cleaning rags with "Cologne"? Or did you mean Alcohol? Pretty sure cologne doesn't make things sterile, just smell good lol.

Yes, dirty clothes don't have much influence on gameplay and soap now are pretty common, it's just strange  that all my clothes in survival and sandbox( with default clothes options)  mode became dirty in 2 game hours and once I even don't kill any zombie,just ran around the town. I did not see this  thing in previous builds.
About cologne - seems that I get wrong. Before I play with some mods, and  maybe this feature with cologne isn't in game now,I don't remember exactly. But if cologne in game is  not  alcohol-free - it might be usefull feature and alternative to disinfectant. If whiskey contain 40 % of alcohol and can be used to disinfect, cologne with around 70 and 90 % can be usefull too.
 

Edited by MaxD12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, MaxD12 said:

Yes, dirty clothes don't have much influence on gameplay and soap now are pretty common, it's just strange  that all my clothes in survival and sandbox( with default clothes options)  mode became dirty in 2 game hours and once I even don't kill any zombie,just ran around the town. I did not see this  thing in previous builds.
About cologne - seems that I get wrong. Before I play with some mods, and  maybe this feature with cologne isn't in game now,I don't remember exactly. But if cologne in game is  not  alcohol-free - it might be usefull feature and alternative to disinfectant. If whiskey contain 40 % of alcohol and can be used to disinfect, cologne with around 70 and 90 % can be usefull too.
 

Hmm idk about cologne being a good disinfectant :roll: I remember EnigmaGrey talk about how it wasn't really good unless it's high quality cologne (which you probably won't find easily), plus it has already been discussed back in 2015. I'd say there's already a good amount of disinfectants in-game to treat wounds.

Edited by Capt.Motty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Capt.Motty said:

Hmm idk about cologne being a good disinfectant :roll: I remember EnigmaGrey talk about how it wasn't really good unless it's high quality cologne (which you probably won't find easily), plus it has already been discussed back in 2015. I'd say there's already a good amount of disinfectants in-game to treat wounds.

 

Yep, it has a lot more to do with the rest of the ingredients than the amount of alcohol itself. Colognes/perfumes could potentially cause some nasty troubles specially in deep wounds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheLeonBM said:

 

Yep, it has a lot more to do with the rest of the ingredients than the amount of alcohol itself. Colognes/perfumes could potentially cause some nasty troubles specially in deep wounds.

Dont know much about it, but it really make sence. It might be some kind of irritation or alergic reaction. Would be nice to see more things like this in medical system in future builds. Anyway, at this time  glass shards in wounds are much dangerous  that any infection on them. Excluding zombiefication,of course.

Edited by MaxD12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, MaxD12 said:

Dont know much about it, but it really make sence. It might be some kind of irritation or alergic reaction. Would be nice to see more things like this in medical system in future builds. Anyway, at this time  glass shards in wounds are much dangerous  that any infection on them. Excluding zombiefication,of course.

Yup, I'd imagine pouring cologne into a wound would be horribly painful and would probably make things worse. But your idea of irritation would be a cool little addition.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Eggtooth said:

Devs, please I beg you, can you add ability to lower car engine volume? It's too loud and kind of hurts ears... :c

 

I second this! Right now it is very difficult to drive and have a conversation with your buddies in MP. 

 

I get that our perspective of our characters is from outside the vehicle (and that would have loud vehicle noise), but sounds that we perceive should be based on our characters position (quieter inside the vehicle) and not where we are viewing them from. 

 

Maybe if the windows are down it would be very loud like it currently is and difficult to have a conversation?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Tails said:

for some reason my survivor is still taking health damage from over encumbrance.

 

It's suppose to hurt you, just not kill you. I think it's capped at 75%, as in it won't decrease below 75% from encumberance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2018-05-25 at 4:58 PM, Eggtooth said:

Devs, please I beg you, can you add ability to lower car engine volume? It's too loud and kind of hurts ears... :c

 

That's a good idea. Maybe sound lowers when u are in car and all windows intact the louder as more windows break or when you are outside. I don't know if there's mods or anything but changing the default car sound would be nice.

 

I've been playing 39.64.1 for many hours and cars have been excellent. Patch is great! I've only played on SPIFFO and my own server. 

Edited by Flukey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Guys! 
There is an invisible zombie bug with laggy sound. sorry but i need to set my accesslevel to admin with godmode because this bugged zombies still attacking:(

This invisible zombie has "created" when u killing a lot of Z at the same time.

here my video with sound:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

RU:

Может добавите картинки при загрузке игры и сне? При этом, надписи во время загрузки оставить.

Просто мне уже надоел Черный Экран.)) На слабых пк с включенными модами бывает долго грузит. И хотелось бы меняющуюся картинку каждые пять секунд.

Я думаю это неплохая идея.)  И если у вас нет на рисование времени, нарисовать картинки можем мы - Фанаты.)

EN (Google Translite):

Can add pictures when downloading the game and sleeping? At the same time, leave inscriptions at boot time.

It's just that I'm already tired of the Black Screen.)) On weak PC with the included mods, it sometimes takes a long time to load. And I would like a changing picture every five seconds.

I think this is a good idea.) And if you do not have time to draw, we can draw pictures - Fans.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 12:53 PM, MaxD12 said:

Dont know much about it, but it really make sence. It might be some kind of irritation or alergic reaction. Would be nice to see more things like this in medical system in future builds. Anyway, at this time  glass shards in wounds are much dangerous  that any infection on them. Excluding zombiefication,of course.

I caught that pun. =D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/05/2018 at 9:58 PM, Eggtooth said:

Devs, please I beg you, can you add ability to lower car engine volume? It's too loud and kind of hurts ears... :c

 

It is possible to lower car engine sounds in options > audio > ambient sounds. I assume you've tried this and the result is not satisfactory?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Shinjitsu noDeshi said:

Locked cars are still spawning in sandbox games, when vehicle locked frequency is set to "Never."

 

Shin

 

Hi Shin! I cannot reproduce this so perhaps some specific combination of settings is responsible.. What settings have you got in your game? (SP/host, presets, etc)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

mmm i tested some vehicles, when i have low endurance moodle i can't rest (only can sleep) inside vehicle, i was thinking about that, maybe the game needs when a player is inside of vehicle can increase endurance (like resting) automatically, because when you enter to vehicles player is sitting, depending of seat type (A better seat, +Endurance regeneration).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Found new bug with water tiles just now - in winter they are covered with snow.
Saw this bug when played in sandbox with the same default survival options, but only changed  the game date to "January, 10''.
At first I thought that it was ice- but no, then I was able to drink  and fill a cooking pot with water, so it definitely not ice ;)

20180527225258_1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Pandorea said:

 

It is possible to lower car engine sounds in options > audio > ambient sounds. I assume you've tried this and the result is not satisfactory?

 

 

Yes this works, but it then lowers all the other ambient sounds to a level that is too low to hear. 

 

I think vehicles are just too loud loud when you’re inside them with the windows up. 

 

I ride a motorcyle IRL (a loud Vtwin) and it’s easier to have a discussion on that then it is to have a conversation playing PZ while driving. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/5/2018 at 11:26 PM, ditoseadio said:

@EasyPickins

@RobertJohnson

@Batsphinx

 

There's one thing I don't understand, why to craft a radio you need electricity level 1 and to craft a battery connector you need level 5?


Please, change this.

 

Any news about this? :mellow:

 

Suggestion; allow to build a campfire with dirty rags.

Edited by ditoseadio

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...