41.35 patch notes
Experimental bag holding
- Feedback please!
Added make up:
- You need either a make up foundation, make up eyes shadows or lipstick.
- Make up available will depend on the type you selected. (i'll change it so it'll check for every make up material in your inventory, so if you have lipstick but click on makeup foundation you'll see lipstick make up in the list)
- You also need to be in front of a mirror or have a mirror item in your inventory.
- Clown, Skull, Brave heart, multiple lipstick & eyes shadow color...
Experimental lighting changes
- Feedback please!
- Vision cone is 25% darker.
- Lamppost lighting are way brighter to counter this.
- Increased character's lighting to counter balance the darker vision cone.
Changed how car damage is done when hitting a zombie:
- Before almost no damage were done at low speed + no damage when going in reverse.
- Now it do, while it's quite low damage at low speed, quickly hitting zombies in chain will start to ramp up the damage done.
- If the hood is destroyed, some damage will be done on the engine.
- Tires can now get hits by hitting a zombie too.
- Increased damage done to headlights when hitting zombies (those things were invincible!).
- Feedback please!
- The mask is intended for character, but i'm also using it for clothing, making dresses/skirts not having lots of dirt, i'll ask Mash to update the mask.
- The shaders could use some more works, specially when on clothing.
- Works kinda like blood.
- Random dirt will be added on zed at creation (more the later in the apocalypse).
- For character:
* Running or sweating add dirt on your character, slowly getting to your clothes the more dirty you are.
* I also need to add some acions adding more dirt (shoveling, gardening..)
* Being in trees will add dirt directly on your clothing.
* Falling add also dirt.
Clothing item can now have more than 1 extra option.
- All bandanas can now be tied the normal way, rambo style or put on face.
- Added bandana with random tint.
- Added new bandanas to zombies outfit.
Added new vehicle story: Bandits on road, couple of crashed cars, few corpses and some zombies (with bandits with a high chance of having firearm attached to them!).
- Only appears at after a month of survival.
Police blockade car stories have a chance of having the siren lights turned on.
Added tile property "IsMirror" and added it for every type of mirror in game (for makeup).
Updated hair textures.
Updated bag textures.
Nerfed smashed bottles condition lower chance.
Synced open-window sound effects with the animations better, and try to prevent duplicate sound effects.
The player now attacks repeatedly while the controller triggers are held down, instead of once when released.
Can now right click the equipped item icons on the left (primary or secondary) to bring up context menu.
Increased Paint Can uses from 4 per can to 10.
Increased health of constructed metal walls.
Guns that spawn on zombies have now more chance to have bullets/clip
Increased magazines spawning rate.
Stop getting strength xp from pushing trees (this ain't minecraft yo)
- Fixed tab panels not displaying the left/right scroll buttons in some cases (i.e., in the crafting ui with larger font sizes or many tabs).
- Fixed the mousewheel not scrolling the tabs in the options ui.
- Fixed the health panel not always being wide enough to display all the text in it.
- Fixed the temperature debug ui not resizing vertically with different-sized fonts (horizontal resizing needs doing).
- Fixed model.offset, model.rotate and model.scale not being applied to vehicle-wheel models.
- Fixed Sandbox not defaulting to Apocalypse instead of Survivor.
- Fixed the existence of the "Post Processing" display option (shaders are no longer optional)
- Fixed missing recipes for the new flashlight (aka Hand Torch).
- Fixed non-passive skills only gaining a single level when more than one could be gained (due to a high sandbox XP multiplier).
- Fixed not being able to attack sometimes when holding torch/umbrella.
- Fixed character not raising in hands when ready for a jaw stab.
- Fixed Double Metal Doors using same recipe as Double Wooden Door
- Fixed crafting Metal Roof not consuming any Scrap Metal
- Fixed"Put out Fire" resulting in decimal point values for Campfire fuel times
- Fixed Metal Roof not requiring use of Propane Torch and Welding Rods
- Fixed translations for hotbar slot names not being used in some places.
- Fixed some missing translations in the inspect-clothing ui's context menu.
- Fixed police barricades and traffic cones that are added at runtime not being interactive (can't be hit by cars or picked up).
- Fixed reset of the "NeedMasking" variable.
- Fixed mannequins spawning with inappropriate outfits
- Fixed no hair growth on female characters.
- Fixed "Blooo" item appearing inside character's inventory sometimes. (Blooo came back :'( )
- Fixed missing blood textures on weapon models when they're attached to the player's back or belt.
- Fixed beard color not appearing in character info avatar panel.
- Fixed bags in hands not being hidden when doing actions.
- Fixed sometime unequipping a bag wouldn't remove it from equipped models.
- Fixed right hand duffel bag being considered as left hand.
- Fixed duplicating bags when falling after vaulting a fence.
- Fixed vaulting fence fall not happening for every type of vault over.
- Fixed makeup will now be removed after washing yourself.
- Fixed handtorch model not being shown when dismantling torch (previosly was CDPlayer).
- Fixed hidding weapons when doing actions.
- Fixed being able to cancel attack a ranged shot/racking.
- Fixed being stuck in aiming when shoving while shooting.
- Fixed some drag & drop weirdness while having a bag equipped.
- Fixed arms wobbling while holdings bags & running.
- Fixed color not being saved when dropping a bags on the floor.
- Fixing context key always dropping heavy items.
- Fixed numerous holding bags mask blend/snapping.
- Fixed snap and wobbling while running with a bag.
- Fixed pressing shift while being idle moving the arm while holding bags.
- Fixed pressing space while running not registering the shove immediatly but only when you stopped running.
- Fixed icons of new item when using extra option being erased (bandana was never changing its icon for example).
- Fixed some mirror not working for make up (they were attached sprite & not new object).
- Fixed having injuries on left arm affecting combat speed.
- Fixed book store cash register having books in it instead of money.
- Fixed incorrect umbrella icons.
- Fixed police & some other specific outfit not spawning with weapon attached to them (pistol on police for example).
- Fixed seeing bags during sit on ground & opening windows.
- Fixed an exception in OpenWindowState.exit() when the lock breaks.
- Fixed GameServer.SpawnRegions not being initialized.
- Fixed ISWeatherChannel bug on the server.
- Fixed old map_p.bin savefile code being called on the client.
- Fixed room lights being possibly twice as bright as before. Only exterior lights are possibly twice as bright now.
- Fixed some blending issue with holding bags.
- Fixed Uniform zombie distribution not putting zombies in places with zero intensity in the spawn image.
Needs to be rebuilt on Linux and Mac.
- Fixed the UI font being scaled after viewing a map in some languages (i.e. Russian). Changing the Language in the Display options reloads the UI when not in a game.
- Fixed holes in clothing disappearing after patching a hole twice.
- Fixed Lua error reading a skill book twice. Skill books should probably use DisappearOnUse=FALSE instead of being replaced with an identical item via ReplaceOnUse.
- Fixed metal grates over windows not blocking zombies when they come before the window in the list of objects on the square.
- Fixed corpses being a lot darker than zombies. Model lighting was changed in commit 4216.
- Fixed Lua files being reloaded when the Display language wasn't changed.
- Fixed vehicle models being lit from the wrong direction by lampposts etc.
- Fixed exceptions sometimes being thrown when the Model.Render.Lights debug option is used (accessing IsoGridSquare from the render thread).
- Fixed overlapping text in the item-spawner debug ui.
- Fixed music "drama" never going down.
- Fixed player textures being recreated every frame, tanking the framerate.
- Fixed the player taking damage and dropping equipped items when climbing over railings onto stairs.
- Fixed issues with the player dropping hand-held items after tripping or dying.
- Fixed dropping items outside the inventory and loot windows being blocked by hidden parts of collapsed windows.
- Fixed some player skills increasing each time a Last Stand Accumulator player is loaded
- Added priority parameter to per-bone anim sorting. The mix is now sorted by: Layer, Priority, Weight
- New field, int m_animBlendPriorities. Reusable array used to for sorting tracks by priority.
- Updated function updateMultiTrackBoneTransformsInternal to include Priority in the sorting algorithm.
- Minor refactor to improve readability.
- New utility functions give access to source AnimNode values:
- New variable, m_Priority
- New function, getPriority()
- Added extra api documentation to various fields.
- updateNodeActiveFlags updated to pass through priority value.
- No longer repeatedly calling LiveAnimNode.getSourceNode. Using new encapsulated utility functions instead.
- New variable, priority.
- Removed workaround to "AttackVariableX". Values of 0.01 and 0.99 are now whole values of 0 and 1.
- Removed unused function: ensureEnoughLayers.
- AnimZed v1.7.5.01
- New field added to AnimNodePanel, Priority. Ranges from 0 to 10. Defaults to 5.
- Lower numbers means animations are pushed higher up the stack.
- Updated 1HDefault.Priority to 4 instead of default(5).
- Fixes odd snapping when transitioning out from 1-handed aim-attacking while holding an umbrella.
Fixed incorrect bone re-bindings for character's clavicles.
- Using "Bip01_X_Clavicle" instead of "Bip_X_Clavicle"
- Added warning to console if bone re-binds are not valid.
- Added toString overrides to AnimBoneBinding, AnimBoneBindingPair, and SkinningBone.
- Added function: indent
- Indents all lines in the supplied text.
Allows us to specify what to indent the first line with,
what to indent all non-first lines with,
what to use as the newLine string (eg. "\n", "\r\n", or anything else, like "newLine: ")
- Default overload uses System.lineSeparator,
does not indent the first line,
and indents all non-first lines with a tab character.
- Added AnimStateNameTable
- New classes: GenericNameTable, NameTableEntry, and AnimStateNameTable.
- The generic table provides all the functionality of an index-name, name-index table.
- Thread-safe, using locks for adds/removes/modifies.
- NameTableEntries have a name, and can have an index. Defaults to -1 until specified otherwise.
- NameTableEntries notify their parent table when their name/index change, keeping the table consistent.
- Initial implementation not wired up to Networking nor AnimStates, yet.
- AnimLayers now sync to their parent
- Each layer keeps the sync node and track cached.
- Each sub-layer checks their parent for the cached sync node+track.
- If none is found, then it uses its own.
- ie. Bob_Anim_Bags now syncs to the root Bob_Anim