Noticed this awhile back, not sure if I mentioned it...
Adding SpeedDemon to a New Profession does not remove it from the available traits list... So you'll have it, but it will then be possible to pick it again, and have it twice ?
So I recently tried the new Kingsmouth challenge map and to be honest, I was impressed. It's much larger than I thought and it was actually a lot of fun to play it!
I hope a sandbox version of it is added because I'd love to mess around in that map with different settings.
1. It was very immersive, and quite claustrophobic to be stuck on a resort island full of Zombies, it felt really good.
2. The map design was amazing, definitely enjoyable!
3. It was quite exciting to have a real beach!
4. The fenced off military area was quite exciting, I didn't manage to get in yet but I saw many zeds wearing army outfits.
1. Loot was very scarce, several playthrough I couldn't even find a weapon, most of the time I was stuck with a frying pan. It seems most of the houses in the immediate area has barely any loot, and it's difficult to fight groups of Zeds with just a frying pan, especially in this new version.
2. Several parts of the map appeared unfinished, or at least buggy, but it's still great to see such an interesting map!
3. No palms or tropical plants, since it's the Caribbean I was hoping for a less temperate wilderness.
All in all I enjoyed it!
What are your thoughts on it?
I am a pacifist (When it comes to animals) and an animal lover but I'd love to have a fox pet and to still be able to enjoy the presence of animals without killing them. I realize that taming adult wild animals is unrealistic and unfeasible but I have a different idea.
I propose a system where you can find baby animals and raise them, the baby animal will then trust you and not run away from you. That way you could eventually have a fox or deer pen.
I think this is a nicer alternative to hunting but it also gives animals a purpose for those who just wants them around.
What do you think?
(Also please include Foxes)