RELEASED Build 32

EasyPickins

*snip*

• Create new crafting UI categories if needed (like you don't know anything 'bout fihsing, then learn it

*snip*

How do you create a new crafting UI category? I do not see any ways to do it from the crafting UI. What am I missing? Do I not have a fishing category because I currently have 0 skill points in fishing? If I put points into it and I unlock recipes will they be listed there then?

Also in my attempt to raise my fishing level to test this, I realized I could not craft a fishing rod. I have a tree branch, a sturdy stick, 5x twine, a kitchen knife and 82 nails in my primary inventory. I also have 2 paper clips and 1x fishing line. Do I need to be a higher level in fishing or find a fishing recipe book to make a fishing rod? For the time being I have to use a wooden spear?

*snip*

• Added recipes magazine (cooking, hunting, fishing)

*snip*

Do you mean trapping and not hunting? Is there hunting now? Deer?

IWBUMS 32.11 is out:

• Fixed flashlight/fillet crashes. (Issue #001881, #001884)
  • Each recipe's OnTest lua function is now called on *every* possible ingredient, not just the selected item.  This is needed since CraftingUI doesn't have any selected item.
  • Fixed texture scaling in Inventory and crafting UI to support HydroCraft mod.  HydroCraft mod has some jumbo-sized item textures for things like the Smelter.
  • Added translations for savefile errors to the savefile selection screen.
  • Fixed controller not working with new solo selection screen.
  • Added a scrollbar to map description panel in map selection screen. (Issue #001878)
  • Fixed button border-color inconsistency in various load screens.
  • Added scrolling listbox for "Required Items" in non-evolved recipes in the crafting ui.
  • Fixed spamming 'C' key in Crafting UI giving too much stuff. (Issue #001887)
  • Fixed crash after building stairs then attacking the pillar sprites on the floor below. (Issue #001888)

IWBUMS 32.11 is out:

• Each recipe's OnTest lua function is now called on *every* possible ingredient, not just the selected item.  This is needed since CraftingUI doesn't have any selected item.
  • Fixed texture scaling in Inventory and crafting UI to support HydroCraft mod.  HydroCraft mod has some jumbo-sized item textures for things like the Smelter.
  • Added a scrollbar to map description panel in map selection screen. (Issue #001878)
  • Added scrolling listbox for "Required Items" in non-evolved recipes in the crafting ui.
  • Fixed crash after building stairs then attacking the pillar sprites on the floor below. (Issue #001888)

Thank you for the quick fix and the support for hydrocraft!

IWBUMS 32.11 is out:

Fast.... Fast and zombioud.... :D :D :D

Thank you for super fix.

P.S. guys, the new features of this istant patch(32.11 ), are active on previous save (32.10)??

IWBUMS 32.11 is out:

Very nice !!! Fast and impressive work !

Keep up the great work !  ;-)

31.12!

• Put out fire! (require extinguisher, water or sand/dirt/gravel bag)
  • Some new menu changes/Fix
  • Starting year is now 1993
  • Distinguish between number of items or number of "units" of drainable/food items in Crafting UI.
  • KahluaThread hack to avoid processing after resetting the lua environment.
  • After enabling/disabling mods with the controller, some instructions from the old/reset Lua environment were being processed.
  • Make the mod-selector screen work with a controller.
  • Health panel grabs items from surrounding containers.

31.12!

• Put out fire! (require extinguisher, water or sand/dirt/gravel bag)
  • Some new menu changes/Fix
  • Starting year is now 1993
  • Distinguish between number of items or number of "units" of drainable/food items in Crafting UI.
  • KahluaThread hack to avoid processing after resetting the lua environment.
  • After enabling/disabling mods with the controller, some instructions from the old/reset Lua environment were being processed.
  • Make the mod-selector screen work with a controller.
  • Health panel grabs items from surrounding containers.

Robert, in my opinion you and EP aren't human, you are script-humanoid :o    :D

Exceptional work!

Maybe I am in the minority but I'm not a huge fan of the new start menus.  If I want to continue a save, I don't like having to drill down through Solo, and then have to remember which type of game it was (first bite, custom sandbox etc) only to then pick my save.  It seems it would be better to have a continue save from the main screen which shows my saves that I can see all of my saves chronologically across game types.

Maybe I am in the minority but I'm not a huge fan of the new start menus.  If I want to continue a save, I don't like having to drill down through Solo, and then have to remember which type of game it was (first bite, custom sandbox etc) only to then pick my save.  It seems it would be better to have a continue save from the main screen which shows my saves that I can see all of my saves chronologically across game types.

You had to remember which mode it was before.

A "Continue Last Game" could be neat, though.

Hello, guys. You don't know when 32 build leaves in steam? Thanks

NO ETA! :D

As for continue last save.. Yeah, could memorize this.. Gonna see what I can do about this (prob not for this build, sorry :()

i'll test this asap but i can't hold my curiosity, can you exhtinguish fire on yourself? and others ofc

Hello, guys. You don't know when 32 build leaves in steam? Thanks

NO ETA! :D

As for continue last save.. Yeah, could memorize this.. Gonna see what I can do about this (prob not for this build, sorry :()

RJ is a code wizard, and if he can't get "Continue Game" in before build releases, it's because it's releasing soon!