RELEASED: Vehicle Test 36
31 31

1156 posts in this topic

since hotwiring is in the game the version where you connect wires together.  

There should be another alternative to starting a car without a key.

Starting a car with a screw driver putting the screwdriver into the cars ignition since the screw driver in game is a flat head and  it's effective on any car built before the mid 90's.

Is it just me that gets it the way where the engine sound is exclusively either on the left or right headphone (Depending on whether the car is more to the left/right of centre of the screen)? It's extremely annoying when the sound only comes through on one channel, to a point where I can't use vehicles when wearing headphones and I get it no matter which of the three headphone sets I have I use.

1 minute ago, Svarog said:

Is it just me that gets it the way where the engine sound is exclusively either on the left or right headphone (Depending on whether the car is more to the left/right of centre of the screen)? It's extremely annoying when the sound only comes through on one channel, to a point where I can't use vehicles when wearing headphones and I get it no matter which of the three headphone sets I have I use.

I reported this same problem before and am getting it too. It's very noticeable in the Van Sounds video posted in the latest Thursdoid.

Spoiler

• if i knockback a zombies next to a car : he fall under car and don't get up.
  • Dash ranger : it is the only car I found who have the "normal" seat capacity (and as other car, can't change it by change seat). It is too the only car I found that if you release forward [w] the car stop as braking.
  • The windshield damage seems very high when hurt an object, I think to many car who have a big crash and only the hood is totaly destructed! think windshield should be damaged by hurting Zombies (and no hood), less than stationnary object.

I succeed to reproduce the magic logs car !

• If I full seats of car with log and saw logs from car, then go further and comeback (or deco/reco) logs reappear in car. If before they reappear I full again with log and saw this, then at reappear logs are added, so i get a franklin valuline, with 12 logs x 5 seats. (I stop the add at this point) who auto reload with deco/reco or go away and come back.
  • There is no way to stop queue action in car (horn, hotwire, etc...) with problem above, when launching saw, if a Z's arrived, have to move the car, until the saw finish, because can't stop action. same problem if i launch many horn/hotwire action at a time. [E] (exit car) should stop any action/queue started.
  • When in car and/or driving i can saw/eat etc.... I think should have some action who can be driving, other stopped, and other no.
  • If I saw logs in car, when inventory is full logs are looted on ground.

All mixed up :
leave on the ground planks could be interresting in MP, somebody who prepare a wall saw logs, and loot stack on the ground here and there but not while driving. eat while driving seems feasible. read no, but passenger yes.

fluidity changes :
game is more fluid with mass zombies, can attack bigger horde (but not biggest).
But worth with "end of the world" slowing and players presence.

6 hours ago, Svarog said:

Not just you. I think it's because sound direction in the game is based off of center of screen as opposed to the character's point of view; which can be confusing, especially when you get really 'into the game'.