RobertJohnson

RELEASED: Build 35.26

49 minutes ago, Batsphinx said:

Don't worry guys.

I'm heading off to France RIGHT NOW to discipline a Frenchman.

If you actually do that, please come visit as I'm in the same area as RJ. I'll offer you the beer I had kept for him, since he doesn't seem to be thirsty :P

Who forgot to click the last "YES IM AWARE OF WHAT I'M DOING UPDATE THIS BUILD STEAM"?

RJ! RJ! RJ!

Kidding, I didn't forgot. But the team (well, Will) tried to sack me because I said I never watched an entire Monty Python movie. This way I prove him he needs me! Mwahahahahaah! (no sorry, i'm dumb and forgot to click the last button, sry, now it's up :D)

Just now, RobertJohnson said:

You supposed to be French dude.

They never saw a Kaamelott. And Java gods know it's one of the best French TV show we have :D

A French dude working for a UK company can be sacked if he's never watched an entire Monty Pythons film.

A British dude working for a French company can be sacked if he's never watched anything from Kaamelott (or doesn't like it, or doesn't know Alexandre Astier).

Context matters :P

1 minute ago, Teesee said:

A French dude working for a UK company can be sacked if he's never watched an entire Monty Pythons film.

A British dude working for a French company can be sacked if he's never watched anything from Kaamelott (or doesn't like it, or doesn't know Alexandre Astier).

Context matters :P

NO! THEY NEED TO LEARN FRENCH TO WATCH KAAMELOTT! It's good good to pass by :D

Qu'est-ce qui est petit, et marron? - Un marron? - Oh putain il est fort ce con...

48 minutes ago, ilikecaterpillars said:

I'm still unable to get the stoves to work. I've tried with both an old converted save and a new save.

I also picked the deaf trait and could still hear house alarms. I'm guessing that shouldn't be happening.

Can confirm antique stoves still not working.. :-(

Not fixed, at least not retroactively with the antique stove from my current playthrough. :cry:

I hope work continues on foraging on next build:-D like filling in some foraging levels that dont give any new items like level 9 and 10, maybe level 10 foraging could have a small chance to find rare items like axe, saw, hammer, nails and so on:-D