RELEASED: Build 30.12

RobertJohnson

New update! 30.5 :

Tim's stuff

Spoiler
  • Fixed fertilize and shovel farming actions not stopping when player walks/runs.
  • Don't add ping time to GameTime.geTimeOfDay() in GameServer.syncClock().
  • Fixed Core.bLastStand not getting set to false after backing out of a Last Stand game.
  • Fixed sandbox options resizing. (Issue #001067)
  • Fixed 3D corpse texture background not being cleared due to stencil test. (Issue #001016)
  • Added "dead zone" to controller .config files, plus "Reload .config files" button in the options.
  • Fixed mod clothing item icons not loading.
  • Fixed farming problems (translations issues) (Issue #001053)
  • Fixed barricade issues. (Issue #001030)

My stuff

Spoiler
  • Added remove grass/bushes
  • Removed starting erosion sandbox for a "time since apocalypse" which also do the food age
  • Increased grow time for all vegetables
  • Decrease health regen
  • Decrease fall damage
  • Decrerase health loss for wounds
  • Now give back the correct item you splinted with (tree branch, plank..) and not always a plank
  • You now can't run with a splint (even if the fracture is gone)
  • Fixed remove stitch bug
  • Now show if your leg is splinted in the health panel even if the fracture is gone
  • Give the bowl back when you put a cake batter in a baking pan

New stuff for translate please? 

New update! 30.5 :

Tim's stuff

Spoiler
  • Fixed fertilize and shovel farming actions not stopping when player walks/runs.
  • Fixed Core.bLastStand not getting set to false after backing out of a Last Stand game.
  • Fixed 3D corpse texture background not being cleared due to stencil test. (Issue #001016)
  • Added "dead zone" to controller .config files, plus "Reload .config files" button in the options.

My stuff

Spoiler
  • Removed starting erosion sandbox for a "time since apocalypse" which also do the food age
  • Decrease health regen
  • Decrease fall damage
  • Now give back the correct item you splinted with (tree branch, plank..) and not always a plank
  • Now show if your leg is splinted in the health panel even if the fracture is gone

As said previously, give them a few minutes. :)

New update! 30.5 :

Tim's stuff

Spoiler

My stuff

Spoiler

As said previously, give them a few minutes. :)

Or a few hours ? Please ? Don't wanna do translation stuff now, i'll update post tomorrow

New update! 30.5 :

Tim's stuff

Spoiler

My stuff

Spoiler
  • Decrease health regen
  • Decrease fall damage

Aaannnddd there's the erosion removal feature! Thanks RJ!

I think 30.5 broke my multi-player...

Multi-player was working fine before, but now when somebody tries to connect to my server, I see the message "GOT PACKET FROM UNKNOWN CONNECTION guide=1017814476341542835 packetid=2"

Anybody have an idea as to what this is?

Also, for some reason the update to 30.3 required for my friend to make a new character as it didn't let them log in with the old character.

Not sure if you're aware but the new update has allowed certain furniture to be broken down into twigs, primarily the plastic furniture on top of the large warehouse! 

EDIT: Also, After having a medical check performed on me, I'm dead. I'm apparently injured everywhere, Have splints everywhere and I'm bitten and scratched. I appear absolutely fine in my health menu which is strange, haha. When splints are removed, items are gained from it. 

nVS04nT.jpg

Posted on Steam forum:

• Fixed food rotting on starting a new game.
  • Fixed starting erosion percentage with the new "Months since the apocalypse" option.
  • Added "Remove Wall Vine" command.
  • Remove Bush and Remove Grass now make noise (which zombies can hear).
  • The player faces the object being removed during Remove Bush/Grass.
  • Remove Bush/Grass now synced in multiplayer.

Love the removal of vines and such. Build 30 is pretty darn awesome I must say but here are a few things that occurred tonight.

- Hit a zombie with my axe and the axe broke next hit was a push as I had no weapon and the zombie flew 8 - 9 spaces hit a tree and fell down. Was pretty cool but....

- A series of really loud beeps and then the world started to reset, safe house vanished everything I built went away and a fair number of zombies started spawning all around me.

- Darn forgot #3 I built something and it failed to show up. Maybe a rain barrel?

Posted on Steam forum:

• Fixed food rotting on starting a new game.
  • Fixed starting erosion percentage with the new "Months since the apocalypse" option.
  • Added "Remove Wall Vine" command.
  • Remove Bush and Remove Grass now make noise (which zombies can hear).
  • The player faces the object being removed during Remove Bush/Grass.
  • Remove Bush/Grass now synced in multiplayer.

I never had the chance to actually check it, but I was curious. Do Vines actually block vision and/or hinder movement on windows? If not, this should be considered as a feature to add in the future.

Love the removal of vines and such. Build 30 is pretty darn awesome I must say but here are a few things that occurred tonight.

- Hit a zombie with my axe and the axe broke next hit was a push as I had no weapon and the zombie flew 8 - 9 spaces hit a tree and fell down. Was pretty cool but....

- A series of really loud beeps and then the world started to reset, safe house vanished everything I built went away and a fair number of zombies started spawning all around me.

- Darn forgot #3 I built something and it failed to show up. Maybe a rain barrel?

My server also had the "loud beeping" problem (Just about 10 minutes ago) and we had to hard reset everything. All our data was corrupted and no one could join without red text saying that an error has occurred.

this happened to me with 30.3

after that i changed again in 29.4 :D

My server also had the "loud beeping" problem (Just about 10 minutes ago) and we had to hard reset everything. All our data was corrupted and no one could join without red text saying that an error has occurred.

Can confirm, had the same issue with my server. Had to reset the world, though I figured out how to save our characters at least!