RELEASED: Build 30.12

RobertJohnson

I have never once bled from climbing through a window in this game, A broken one anyway. I have while breaking the window with my hand though.

Also question, What the frack does the zombies scent do in the sandbox? You can adjust how good they smell, What does this affect?

Really enjoying the new medical system a lot more than I thought I would. I was desperately searching from house to house on a moderately populated server looking for disinfectant because I got scratched fighting zombies with a rolling pin. Eventually found one to discover I somehow recovered from the infection without disinfectant, which surprised me. Not sure if that's a bug?

Bug

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php?app=tracker&showissue=1036

And suggestion:

Cuts and burns when cooking with low Cooking level  :lol:

Ah, please no, I don't consider myself an Expert cooker or even decent, but in the real world people don't burn themselves that often or ever making food. The ERs would be slammed with burn victims if this was true. :???:

I am having a problem! Loving the update, the Erosion is brilliant BUT! this may have been covered, How do i fight back? My base is being overrun by ivy and bushes! and i can't get rid of them, tried everything!! see here... even building wooden floors over it didn't help, also tried digging and removing, nothing works! HELP!! 

KnlW0V6.jpg

Sorry if this has been covered already! but i must know how to make my Post apocalyptic base look nice... 

I am having a problem! Loving the update, the Erosion is brilliant BUT! this may have been covered, How do i fight back? My base is being overrun by ivy and bushes! and i can't get rid of them, tried everything!! see here... even building wooden floors over it didn't help, also tried digging and removing, nothing works! HELP!! 

KnlW0V6.jpg

Sorry if this has been covered already! but i must know how to make my Post apocalyptic base look nice... 

THIS!

... needs to be implemented. Loving the erosion, but if we'd be able to "clean-up" erosion in our base would be just awesome.

THIS!

... needs to be implemented. Loving the erosion, but if we'd be able to "clean-up" erosion in our base would be just awesome.

Lol so i am guessing there is no way to remove it yet? 

I agree!

And I think erosion proceeds a bit to fast, after 1 month it already looks like people have left this area one year ago.

KnlW0V6.jpg

Considering there's still not a way to clean up blood, I doubt we're going to be getting a way to clean up weeds and all that anytime soon.

Did you guys try to empty a sand/dirt/gravel bag over a growing plant you want to get rid off ? (I didn't but I don't know, might work)

Zombie bite = death anyway :)

Not if you are in the lucky 4%

That percentage is a myth by now.

And I'm a legend, in a SP game I once survived 2 bites, in a row !

Did you guys try to empty a sand/dirt/gravel bag over a growing plant you want to get rid off ? (I didn't but I don't know, might work)

Zombie bite = death anyway :)

Not if you are in the lucky 4%

That percentage is a myth by now.

And I'm a legend, in a SP game I once survived 2 bites, in a row !

.16% chance, that's insane!

New update ! (30.3)

• New farming tile by Mash
  • Updated FR/RU/CZ/ES/NL/JP translation
  • New things to translate
  • Fixed a bug in the bite time calculation
  • Fixed a bug in the wound infection calculation
  • Now save the stitch
  • Fixed hunger moodle reseted if you ate a low nutrition food
  • Fixed some farming bugs
  • Disinfect doesn't empty the whiskey bottle anymore
  • Increased a bit the spawn of the new medical items

Quick question :)

When you need to (the devs) update PZ on steam do you need to wait for steam to give the all clear or can you upload when you want to?

Just thinking of a another game on steam and it has a console version but never gets updates due to cost and time updating on xbox :(

Quick question :)

When you need to (the devs) update PZ on steam do you need to wait for steam to give the all clear or can you upload when you want to?

Just thinking of a another game on steam and it has a console version but never gets updates due to cost and time updating on xbox :(

Update at will

Aye  :)

I don't know exactly in game time, but nothing to do, just bandage (no stitch needed), it's almost like a deep wound (time is random)

"Or was it? I better check that code..."

• Fixed a bug in the bite time calculation
  • Fixed a bug in the wound infection calculation

Don't know if some one already say it : my character get a broken leg, so i heal it, spend around a little week around my base with eating and sleeping a lot. After this little week (dont know exactly the number of days) my character didn't walk slowly at all, he was running, even when i just want to walk ! More than that, the character runs but if i remove the splint my leg still broken !

Think there is just a little problem somewhere !