Released: Build 28.3

RobertJohnson

What`s an ETA ? 

I am sorry, did you miss these comments?

We never give any ETA, sorry ;)

RJ what about a RBTOA?

Roughly Based Time Of Arrival?

Since most people on the internet aren't capable of distinguishing between ETA and RBTOA: No ;)

???

Yep I missed them and I still don`t get it. Pleas explain ^-^

Sry I am from austria and I don`t understand many english things easily.

• Added paintable signs (skull, arrows..) over wall or post sign (new crafting) for every in game painting color (you need a paint brushe and the color you want).

What will we be able to paint just skulls and arrows or will we be able to paint letters as well?

Another small update (ah, it's gettin' faster when I don't have to do ton of researches about weapons, eh ? :D)

[NEW STUFF]

• [MP] Chat is now locally logged : you can press up or down while in the chat text entry to review your last entered message (saving the 20 last messages), then you can enter them again or modify them.
  • Some new items :
    • Thread
    • Needle
    • Tarp
  • Tent will now require a tarp (instead of the sheets) to be crafted.
  • You can now craft a mattress with some sheet, pillow, thread and a needle.

[bALANCE]

• Increase a bit the spawn of twine (specially inside the sewing shop).

Man RJ you better stop teasing us! >_<

• Added paintable signs (skull, arrows..) over wall or post sign (new crafting) for every in game painting color (you need a paint brushe and the color you want).

What will we be able to paint just skulls and arrows or will we be able to paint letters as well?

Do you think writing letters on walls will be nice for the game?

I just can see with my future-vision griefers writing memes on the walls, and other... Things...

Do you think writing letters on walls will be nice for the game?

I just can see with my future-vision griefers writing memes on the walls, and other... Things...

Why consider the one in a hundred that is an asshole and build our lives around them instead of giving a feature many more people would use for more enjoyment?

Think about it, why give crayons to children if they can draw dicks on tables? Why educate people to write if they can write things you don't like?

My point is that for once I'd like a feature to be developed for players instead of being witheld for griefers. And in the apocalypse you cannot control what people write or what madness consumes them. If I write "Doge is watching" on a wall, is that not acceptable because I want to be reminded of the days the internet worked?

Eh . . . there's two components here: player's freedoms and the admin's ability to moderate said freedom. Can't focus on one or the other.

Just because it's impossible to prevent people from hacking, doesn't mean hacking shouldn't be discouraged. Same with griefing.

I just have one question : are you guys planning on doing armors ? not super armors or stuff like that but just simple maybe craftable armors for example to reduce the chances of bites and scratches? i would love that :D .

I just have one question : are you guys planning on doing armors ? not super armors or stuff like that but just simple maybe craftable armors for example to reduce the chances of bites and scratches? i would love that :D .

If it's not in the update don't ask this isn't the suggestion part of the forum good sir. I shall link you there :)

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/forum/20-pz-suggestions/