Released: Build 28.3

RobertJohnson

You know, every time I have fun with "pop star" it end with fan insulting me or something ?

But man, I'm having so much fun with Bieber's fan...

Like this one :

Me : Starting the MP test for the weapon overhaull.. How many Justin Bieber will die today ? As always : NOT ENOUGH ! pic.twitter.com/k7ZXx0PXtN

Answer from a fan : "@rj_pz you really have a problem.1 thing is not liking his music but if your desire is to kill someone you need to get checked by a doctor"

Me : @Lautnersister That hurt :( But you also have a problem. It's a video game, not real life ;)

:D

And also Idk why, but some Bieber fan (probably twitter bot) RT this.. Bah. :D

Next time I'll try with 1D, their fans looks fun too.. (I know  I should not have fun with them, but I can't help myself, I'm a Blues fan :()

If you think that's bad, try presenting the view that Chris Brown isn't a nice guy going around beating women up. His fans and defenders are something else. ;D

You know, every time I have fun with "pop star" it end with fan insulting me or something ?

But man, I'm having so much fun with Bieber's fan...

Like this one :

Me : Starting the MP test for the weapon overhaull.. How many Justin Bieber will die today ? As always : NOT ENOUGH ! pic.twitter.com/k7ZXx0PXtN

Answer from a fan : "@rj_pz you really have a problem.1 thing is not liking his music but if your desire is to kill someone you need to get checked by a doctor"

Me : @Lautnersister That hurt :( But you also have a problem. It's a video game, not real life ;)

:D

And also Idk why, but some Bieber fan (probably twitter bot) RT this.. Bah. :D

Next time I'll try with 1D, their fans looks fun too.. (I know  I should not have fun with them, but I can't help myself, I'm a Blues fan :()

If you think that's bad, try presenting the view that Chris Brown isn't a nice guy going around beating women up. His fans and defenders are something else. ;D

*Backs away slowly* You've all gone mad . . .

I must say of the past couple of releases I am enjoying this one's thread the most so far. Would almost be a shame to spoil it with a release!

And the progress game-side looks smashing also. It looks to be shaping up to be a classic I must say. I can already see the epic zombie swarms piling in through the windows with all manner of pan wielder standing ground. Not so much hyped, more like just shaking off the dust and seeing things again.

hi First i would like to thank you for this game! 

Second i have a little question.........could we have a date or a estimation for the local co op because it was a option who make my decision to buy this game.......thx a lot et bon courage!

Another small update (ah, it's gettin' faster when I don't have to do ton of researches about weapons, eh ? :D)

[NEW STUFF]

• [MP] Chat is now locally logged : you can press up or down while in the chat text entry to review your last entered message (saving the 20 last messages), then you can enter them again or modify them.
  • Some new items :
    • Thread
    • Needle
    • Tarp
  • Tent will now require a tarp (instead of the sheets) to be crafted.
  • You can now craft a mattress with some sheet, pillow, thread and a needle.

[bALANCE]

• Increase a bit the spawn of twine (specially inside the sewing shop).

Another small update (ah, it's gettin' faster when I don't have to do ton of researches about weapons, eh ? :D)

[NEW STUFF]

• [MP] Chat is now locally logged : you can press up or down while in the chat text entry to review your last entered message (saving the 20 last messages), then you can enter them again or modify them.
  • Some new items :
    • Thread
    • Needle
    • Tarp
  • Tent will now require a tarp (instead of the sheets) to be crafted.
  • You can now craft a mattress with some sheet, pillow, thread and a needle.

[bALANCE]

• Increase a bit the spawn of twine (specially inside the sewing shop).

Sewing shop? :DD