"Member Titles" - How do i change mine ?

Jethro

I was wondering this for a long time...And as it turns out, I was wrong anyways :P

I was like, man I'm gonna give myself the coolest title ever, but just like with pets, it's the master who gives the membership title for the online forums

Btw, I think C10N3CC0MM4ND's member title is my favorite

^Hate Leetspeak^

• 1 month later...

So.. I just got a new title (Poops in the Wrong Garden) and i was a little confused.... Can anyone explain to me the whole thing? Do i stay with it for life? Because that title is pretty strange, as Mods tend to be extremely sassy with words like Poop...

This post onwards used to be a thread that was merged with an existing thread.

Yes, it stays with you for life (or until the Mods find a more suitable one).

And no, you are not likely to get an explanation behind it. For many the reasoning is fairly obvious, but for a few it is given in jest, or as a cryptic based off a post/response the user left somewhere.

Some peoples title's give me a chuckle, other's are obvious digs at their posting personalities, and some of the others I just stare at blankly (usually derived from something they said in Chat, or the Steam forums, or elsewhere)

I wish I had a title... :roll:

It's like asking someone to love you. Be careful. Look what happened to little fluffy bunny buttercup

I could change his username to Buttercup, you know.

I like this idea.

Hold on. Now he'll live in fear.

*rips off shirt*

I CAN TAKE IT

Just keep posting around the forums. We give out titles generally when they strike us as funny/interesting/useful :)

You can explicitly ask for one you want, but don't be surprised if it gets altered on its way in a little.

Guys, you should post more if you want titles.  

I got mine because i am manlier than Duke Nukem choking a bear.

Merged your thread with an existing one. Quoting you so you get a notification :)

You guys really need to have played star control 2. It's freeware, and was updated to hd, so there's really no excuse. Best action adventure role playing space exploration game ever. It also invented sexy blue alien chicks.