"Member Titles" - How do i change mine ?

Jethro

Lol, member titles are given out randomly by... nasKo? EnigmaGrey? Rathlord?

I can't remember atm but it's one of the forum moderators. He gives them out when he's bored, or if you're lucky when you ask, as you are doing right now.

You exist here and one day one of us will attempt creativity and give you one.

He gives them out when he's bored, or if you're lucky when you ask, as you are doing right now.

He's right, you know.

The rational behind yours is that you replied to a forum game (some text adventure) with a relatively romantic post, as was the style at the time. Your avatar was a neat coincidence, though.

The rational behind yours is that you replied to a forum game (some text adventure) with a relatively romantic post, as was the style at the time. Your avatar was a neat coincidence, though.

I didn't notice that I was being "romantic" at the time, had no idea my title was related to that; I thought it was all because of my avatar! :lol:  I like the title either way.

Ye gods, the suggestions forum. It gives me nightmares sometimes.

No kidding. But seriously, the game would be a lot better in 3D. You could have perks like in CoD and run around killing zombies rather than just being careful and lame which isn't what the game is about ooooh no.

If he's in a bad mood... well... you end up like me. :-|

I really do love that title, though. Even if it's a bit cruel outside of the One Thread That Will Not Be Viewed. :lol:

The One Thread That Will Not Be Viewed?

"Maybe we could convert the game to 3D? It'd be awesome!"

Ah, suggestions.

Ah. Right.

You exist here and one day one of us will attempt creativity and give you one.

He gives them out when he's bored, or if you're lucky when you ask, as you are doing right now.

He's right, you know.

Ok lol

Firstly, pray to a Deity of your choosing,

Then, renounce that said Deity and pray to the shrine of Enigmagrey

That's his Nightmare Fuel.

'maybe someone might remember me, maybe no one does. Either way I had to

make another account with the same name. How annoying. Has annoying else had that problem?'

Everybody had to re-make an account.

For the record, I do remember you.

My son

I have a feeling I was given mine because I asked if anyone remembered me from the original forums.

It's true.

I admit everything.

Remember, remember Steam, RC3 and the Plan . . .

Your old avatar is here: http://www.theindiestone.com/community/download/file.php?avatar=14942_1362933604.png

Also, "You are not allowed to use [PNG] in this community." Uh, almighty-then.

Can you change mine to Kicks The Chicken

As I haven't been able to come up with a title for you for the past two weeks, and this is sufficiently "unique," and perhaps fitting with your username, it is done.

Requests may not be meant in the future, though. This isn't directed at anyone specific, but it's meant to be seen more as a "reward" for dedicated members of the forum -- this includes those who made it through the initial transition to the new forum software -- than simply a customizable field.

Ambiguity at its finest.