"Member Titles" - How do i change mine ?

Jethro

You used to be able to change it when you hit post 500. But Enigma changed it because he's a prick :L

That's not true. A normal user can never change his/her member title.

Go away ill-speaking troll.

You used to be able to change it when you hit post 500. But Enigma changed it because he's a prick :L

You very clearly could. You just didn't reach 500 posts before they disabled it.

I, personally, would like to have a member title. Roving mods/admins EngimaGrey o_o;; take note.

From what I've seen so far, the titles are like fighter pilot call signs. It can be anything, but YOU don't get to decide what it is. Your fellow forum-goers get to choose one. Which, as with pilots, results in inappropriate, humorous, or vulgar titles being chosen :P

Welp! I'm game I guess.

Considering I've wanted to give you one for a while now but haven't been able to come up with something . . . make a few suggestions. We'll see what happens.

I suggest Toothless Unicorn.  His icon looks similar to Toothless from "How to Train a Dragon", with the black coat and huge eyes.  AND, it is a unicorn.

If unicorns are anything like narwhals, then a toothless unicorn is really just a horse.

Hey, does that Unicorn have wings?!  If so, it makes it more like Toothless... but less like a Unicorn.  My Little Pony gives me a headache... it simply crosses the realm of acceptable fiction :P

I'm just wondering if I can get a member title that says "Scourge of Butthurt". Sounds weird, I know, but it's who I am. During the whole Mass Effect 3 ending shitstorm I was angry about the original endings but after Bioware did something that no other developer would do - they released a free DLC to please the fans - I found respect towards the company (just Bioware, EA can go fuck itself). But the  butthurt masses of the Bioware Social Network were not so respectful, they started whining and cursing even more that before, calling Bioware and Mass Effect 3 the worst thing that has ever happened to humanity, they even sent death threats to the developers! For 1,5 years I've been combating butthurt and I hope that someday my war will be won.

So yeah, I hope that with this new title the whiners will cover in fear when they see my profile on this site. :D

I'm just wondering if I can get a member title that says "Scourge of Butthurt". Sounds weird, I know, but it's who I am. During the whole Mass Effect 3 ending shitstorm I was angry about the original endings but after Bioware did something that no other developer would do - they released a free DLC to please the fans - I found respect towards the company (just Bioware, EA can go fuck itself). But the  butthurt masses of the Bioware Social Network were not so respectful, they started whining and cursing even more that before, calling Bioware and Mass Effect 3 the worst thing that has ever happened to humanity, they even sent death threats to the developers! For 1,5 years I've been combating butthurt and I hope that someday my war will be won.

So yeah, I hope that with this new title the whiners will cover in fear when they see my profile on this site. :D

.. that's not quite how the titles work ;)

And yeah, it used to be you could change your own when you got to 500 posts. I set that back, since it's more of a cool little thing we can do for people who've been here a while, and who've contributed to the community.

And yeah, it used to be you could change your own when you got to 500 posts. I set that back, since it's more of a cool little thing we can do for people who've been here a while, and who've contributed to the community.

I certainly like it, when I got mine I felt oddly accepted. Funny how things like that work. If you are able to change it at will, it would just be a bit meh. Lose the magic and all.

More (Useless?) Stuff

Knick Knack Extraordinaire.

Finding Your Own Corpse

Can't think of one.

Don't particularly like my title suggestions though, see I'm more of the passive aggressive type when it comes to things like this. Giving people titles but kind of screwing with them (hence my "Advanced Member") suggestion earlier.

Like "Blank Slate" maybe more "EnigmaGrey's Blank Slate"

Meh, I let myself down here. :P

I don't know if it was you who changed my title to "Defender of the Ware Bio" but, if it was you, I thank you for it. :D I knew that asking for something like this would most likely end diferently than I expected but I still like it.

And yes, I have contributed to the community in the old and new forum, one of my contributions is that I reported the annoying "fire save" bug that corrupted save games when something was burning.

Lemmy, The High Lord Commander General Master Sargeant of Internethia, fixed it.

Uh, can't seem to find it.....

You very clearly could. You just didn't reach 500 posts before they disabled it.

Is that so? I apologise for my misunderstanding then

It wasn't him who changed it.

You may wish to apologise. Why are you even here, again?

Because I'm a sad individual. Don't judge me D:

I ain't apologizing to Enigma :L 

Did you create a new account to circumvent a ban? You really shouldn't.

Did you create a new account to circumvent a ban? You really shouldn't.

Thank you captain obvious :P

I ask anyone to avoid him, further interaction would only lead to frustration, let the mods handle him/her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRpHgB2zRzg

EDIT: I'm sorry, I couldn't resist it... :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRpHgB2zRzg

EDIT: I'm sorry, I couldn't resist it... :(

If you didn't post that, we all know someone else would have. Like me. :P

So, if the name of you're title is from something you've done on the forums, then anything that I say now or later could be held against me and I earn a title? Oh boy...

Also, it's almost 3 AM. I should be sleeping, but I'm not even tired...

Pretty much. Could even be related to your avatar, or something you do related to Project Zomboid outside of this forum.