"Member Titles" - How do i change mine ?

Jethro

I kinda like the new title. Better than Destroyer of Dreams, even if it DID have an interesting story.

What was the origin of your old title?

He asked for it.

He got it.

Sometimes there's just no magic involved. :(

Not when you present it like that. You got to add some flair, some panache.

On the 11th hour, of the 11th day, there was a great disturbance among the forums. The great prince Kajin lacked a forum title. "I am dismayed by tis turn of events. Why must I be without a title?" said Kajin with great despair. Then all of a sudden with no warning, a great explosions was heard coming from the sky.

"What on earth was that?!" cried Kajin. A voice was heard coming from the sky,

"It is I! God of the forums, EnigmaGrey! I am here to solve all your problems." The Kajin was in rejoice

"Finally, I can join in all the fun." EnigmaGrey awaited

"What do you wish your name to be?"

"I wish to be called... the destroyer of dreams." said Kajin with a gleam of hope in his eyes.

"And so it shall be!"

An explosion was heard as Kajin began to feel something, that he could not explain. Soon he would become known as the "Destroyer of Dreams"

The story was heralded across the forums, as a celebration of the Gods.

See? It's all in how you present it.

I kinda like the new title. Better than Destroyer of Dreams, even if it DID have an interesting story.

What was the origin of your old title?

Kentucky Fried Genius, I asked for back when I was simply an Advanced Member. Destroyer of Dreams, the one I was actually asking for this time, is actually what my friends in real life are calling me now ever since we had a conversation about taking our favorite super power ideas to their utmost logical extreme. Most of them changed their favorite super hero ideas due to my input on the ramifications of having certain types of powers.

I, personally, would like to have a member title. Roving mods/admins EngimaGrey o_o;; take note.

From what I've seen so far, the titles are like fighter pilot call signs. It can be anything, but YOU don't get to decide what it is. Your fellow forum-goers get to choose one. Which, as with pilots, results in inappropriate, humorous, or vulgar titles being chosen :P

Welp! I'm game I guess.

I, personally, would like to have a member title. Roving mods/admins EngimaGrey o_o;; take note.

From what I've seen so far, the titles are like fighter pilot call signs. It can be anything, but YOU don't get to decide what it is. Your fellow forum-goers get to choose one. Which, as with pilots, results in inappropriate, humorous, or vulgar titles being chosen :P

Welp! I'm game I guess.

I want your title to be "Advanced Member" with the quotations mark, so you know it was custom set by someone, but it just's the same as before.

I don't know why I find that thought enjoyable.

Enigmagrey is not an admin, by the way.

Bet he's having a hard time digesting that.

He's an admin in our hearts though. 

Welp! I'm game I guess.

Considering I've wanted to give you one for a while now but haven't been able to come up with something . . . make a few suggestions. We'll see what happens.

Welp! I'm game I guess.

I want your title to be "Advanced Member" with the quotations mark, so you know it was custom set by someone, but it just's the same as before.

Connall for Junior Moderator! =D

Welp! I'm game I guess.

Considering I've wanted to give you one for a while now but haven't been able to come up with something . . . make a few suggestions. We'll see what happens.

I suggest Toothless Unicorn.  His icon looks similar to Toothless from "How to Train a Dragon", with the black coat and huge eyes.  AND, it is a unicorn.

Welp! I'm game I guess.

I suggest Toothless Unicorn.  His icon looks similar to Toothless from "How to Train a Dragon", with the black coat and huge eyes.  AND, it is a unicorn.

I second this notion.

Welp! I'm game I guess.

Connall for Junior Moderator! =D

<3

Does that mean I basically follow you around praising your every decision, and screwing with peoples titles for laughs? If it does I would be all over that.  :razz:

Welp! I'm game I guess.

If unicorns are anything like narwhals, then a toothless unicorn is really just a horse.