RELEASED: Build 35.26

RobertJohnson

8 hours ago, RobertJohnson said:

Keys can spawn in side table too, but i should add bit more to the spawn table. For the prison yeah, I may need to lower the key spawn rate because of all the zombies in there...

Thing being, I can only say "this type of door will always be locked, even if interior", or Mash will have to duplicate the door to have one with the locked props, another one without and replace the door on the map... But the prison should have lot of door locked anyway, it's a damn prison after all :D

I fixed the bug with the locked doors not being able to be unlocked with keys found inside the house/prison.

Good to hear. I agree about the prison having locked doors, but I think the chances of them being locked should be linked to the "locked houses frequency", not locked 100% of the time. Always the chance that locked-door protocol was broken when the prison got overrun.

There is also still the issue of keys dropping inside of the firehouse having no effect on any doors, and once they are unlocked they are unlocked forever.

Since we're on the topic of keys, how possible would it be to have zombies that didn't spawn inside a building have a key to it? For example, find a key on a zombie that unlocks a door across the map. It'd be cool to collect tons of keys just to have them go to the most random doors in various places. Since the new profession zombies will apparently have specific loot, couldn't they also have specific keys for locations as well?

On 2016-11-23 at 8:05 PM, NagashUD said:

Maybe 6 points is a bit much ? 4 wouldn't be enough? , i love this trait sincerly, i just wish it correctly balanced, less rare but less points could be an idea? esp with a long term survival, i know it won't kill me but also books will disapprears with time to remove the depressed moodles

Smoker trait isnt 6 points, it's 4 points, always been O_o Unless I'm missing something... Is he gonna change smoker to +6 points? :D

1 hour ago, RobertJohnson said:

Oh, ok then, someone told me it was 6 points I didn't checked... :D

Well, 4 points is good then :)

Also in the code it says it needs lighter to smoke, and I can confirm I had no lighter and I still could smoke, a bug maybe?

Also with Desentisized trait you still get panic when crawler zombies appear, and when you sleep you wake up paniced( So you should never be too paniced to sleep since you don't panic at all with Desentisized ), also you can get paniced when you start the game as Veteran :(

Also All thumbs trait needs to be nerfed, giving only +2 points but everything is sooo slow, you pick up everything as slow as being Severly unhappy, if it was alot less slow it would be good :)

And I've read that Axeman trait does nothing, that it doesn't work, maybe you could have a look at it :)

Edited by josko_91

39 minutes ago, josko_91 said:

Also in the code it says it needs lighter to smoke, and I can confirm I had no lighter and I still could smoke, a bug maybe?

Also with Desentisized trait you still get panic when crawler zombies appear, and when you sleep you wake up paniced( So you should never be too paniced to sleep since you don't panic at all with Desentisized ), also you can get paniced when you start the game as Veteran :(

Also All thumbs trait needs to be nerfed, giving only +2 points but everything is sooo slow, you pick up everything as slow as being Severly unhappy, if it was alot less slow it would be good :)

I think the veteran being panicked where it does should remain, it makes sense that even a hardened war vet would get panicked at the start of the infection, as well as being startled by crawlers. I chalked the sleeping panic up to night terrors, personally. 

I also agree on All thumbs being changed, it should be at least +3 or sped up a little.

14 minutes ago, hunger john said:

I think the veteran being panicked where it does should remain, it makes sense that even a hardened war vet would get panicked at the start of the infection, as well as being startled by crawlers. I chalked the sleeping panic up to night terrors, personally. 

I also agree on All thumbs being changed, it should be at least +3 or sped up a little.

You are right :) All thumbs should atleast be +6 man, everything so slow with it :D But best would be if it got sped up quite a bit :)

14 hours ago, RobertJohnson said:

Oh, ok then, someone told me it was 6 points I didn't checked... :D

Well, 4 points is good then :)

Damn i always though it was 6 points ! probably added a trait by mistake, i'm very sorry about ( yeah it''s me for the 6 points :/ ) exepted something changed since the translation. I really don't understand what happened, my apologise about this :/ that's weird :wacko:

Edited by NagashUD

On 23.11.2016 at 7:10 PM, screamik said:

I agree with you. Axes could be more rarely. But. If cigs will fall more often, what the point of perk "smoker"? Just free 6 skillpoints?

On 27.11.2016 at 8:06 AM, NagashUD said:

Damn i always though it was 6 points ! probably added a trait by mistake, i'm very sorry about ( yeah it''s me for the 6 points :/ ) exepted something changed since the translation. I really don't understand what happened, my apologise about this :/ that's weird :wacko:

It's my fault guys. I'm really sorry about confused all of you. :unsure:

Just checked - the community center is also a building plagued by the bug where only some of the exterior doors are intractable with a key and the rest are unlocked 100% of the time and cannot be locked via key.

If this is working as intended, that makes no sense as these are doors that definitely should be lockable. I've never seen any of these kinds of buildings that have doors unlocked all the time or don't have the function to be able to lock.

Edited by Kim Jong Un

Hi, I didn't play for a while and wanted to check the game today. Anyway, after joining IWBUMS, console appears, loads some lines, then disappears with nothing happening. Can't launch game in any mode. Before joining IWBUMS, game launched.

I've added console.txt from my user folder, is it right file to put in that case?

cheers ;)

console.txt

Edited by Soha

6 hours ago, Soha said:

Hi, I didn't play for a while and wanted to check the game today. Anyway, after joining IWBUMS, console appears, loads some lines, then disappears with nothing happening. Can't launch game in any mode. Before joining IWBUMS, game launched.

I've added console.txt from my user folder, is it right file to put in that case?

cheers ;)

console.txt

You need to install VCRedist 2015. It's in %ProgramFiles(x86)%\Steam\steamapps\common\ProjectZomboid|_CommonRedist\2015

You might have to download it directly from Microsoft's webpage if this one doesn't work though. Be sure your computer is up to date according to Windows Update and restart if necessary.

Build IWBUMS 35.22b:

[New]
Added rotten bread slices icon
New farm zone between March Ridge & Ro(o)sewood
Added again lot of new foraging/trapping zone (mainly around March Ridge & Rosewood)
Add display warning if VOIP system has error
Updated Radio translation

[Bug Fix]
Fixed keys not working for new locked interior doors (prison door...)
Fixed world filler not using the correct colors/alpha (always ultra bright)
Fixed wrong option being saved (possible highlight and multiplayer text color problem)
Fixed missing 1x textures (composter...)
Fixed crash on dedicaced server

Nice, still missing some translation on metalworking magazine, balance seems ok for me here now for cigarettes and smoker trait (still need matches or lighters to smoke ? they arent hard to find so why not?)  keys are working now, very nice!! ; dunno if the antique ovens are fixed (didn't try yet) and still don't know how to use the composter :D i put rotten food in it and no interactions are avaiable :s
Do you feel the release soon guys ? :)

Picture of the missing translation :

Spoiler

20161201183048_1.jpg

Edited by NagashUD

On 12/1/2016 at 1:26 PM, ZoolooS said:

I am sorry, but coal is not renamed to charcoal, I still have bunch of unusable coal and I still can not add fuel to red grill with it.

I haven't done the requisite leg work to say for certain, but it might be the case that coal you've already found on existing maps are always going to be coal. 

New bags you find will be charcoal.  Either that or you would need to start a new game.

Did something to the IWBUMS beta?  I opened my PZ today and it's back to 34.28.  I went into the Steam client to redo the beta password thing, and i launched the 'iwillbackupmysave' again, but PZ still loads the old version.

EDIT: oh, nevermind.  I restarted the Steam client, and then it downloaded the 35.22b version again.  But that was kinda weird.

Edited by Joosy69