Released IWBUMS Hotfix #2 :
NEW MAP WARNING : Your build 26 saves will be compatible with this new build 27, unfortunatly to see the mall and the new awesome cells, you'll need to do a new game, sorry for the inconvenience !
- New world filler for Gun store and Trash can.
- Updated translations : Polish, Czech, Spanish, European Portuguese, Russian, Italian.
- Added Spanish-Argentina translation.
- Trapping ! Yay ! Info here : http://theindiestone...rapping-system/
- Public server list, info here : http://theindiestone...-public-server/
- Lot of new cells (> 10) in West Point ! Including a theater, and AN AWESOME HUGE MALL !
- [Multiplayer] IMPORTANT : New MD5 Checksum for Multiplayer, everytime a client will connect to any server, all his lua file (including loaded mods) will be compared to the server ones, if ANYTHING is modified, the connection will be refused, I'll add a serverOption to configure this, but it should mean : no more hacking, yeah !
- World filler : https://pbs.twimg.co...A-IRf.jpg:large
- World zones (could be usefull for modding, we'll use them for trapping, NPC, farming...) : https://pbs.twimg.co...Ae4vc.jpg:large
- Lot of new items :
- Dead animals
- Various toys
- Propane tank for BBQ !
- Ability to grab and move corpse !
- A corpse will only have 8 in capacity (instead of 50)
- Some new container icons (microwave, vending machine).
- If you don't have the required mod to login a server, the name and url (if present) of the mods will be displayed.
- Little UI Change on Mods Selector (easier to use, added a "Get mods !" button that link to the modding sub forum).
- Added a check box for the Survival Guide "show on startup" default is true.
- Added a new .bat : ProjectZomboid64 - Launcher, if you can try it (specifically on Linux/Mac) and tell me if everything's good, that would be AWESOME !
- Building a "roof" (understand floor on 2nd level) will protect you from rain when below.
- Fixed a bug with the safety system not allowing PVP if disabled.
- Some fix in the items distributions (spawning shoes in vending machine of the laundry.. ).
- Fixed sometimes trees didn't drop logs.
- No longer instant plaster/paint.
- Plastering a wall will now use the plaster bucket, and fill it at a water source won't fill the plaster again.
- To plaster you know need to have a wall at least lvl 4 and be at least lvl 2 in woodwork.
- Can now craft the Sticks Trap.
- Microwave act as stove again.
- Fixed a weird world filler shelving (the white shelve in kitchen).
- Added timed actions for every trap actions (no more abuse).
- Minor fixes on trapping.
- It's not possible anymore to break the window of the gun store without a sledgehammer.
- Can't climb through broken window on gunstore if the fence is still here.
- No more kitchen knives spawn in gun store.
- Update PZServerSettings.exe : the file will be saved directly in the right folder with the right name (users/YOU/Zomboid/Server/servertest_SanboxVars.lua).
- Fixed the public server list being sorted by name and not players number.
- Fixed the server sometimes pinging way too much PZ.com (may have cause some lags).
- Fishing timed action will add a random part (so every try you fish, the time to got something/nothing will be different), also up a tad the time needed.
- Slight up of the spawn rate of the trowel.
- Added a "SkillRequired" in recipes, for example : SkillRequired=Woodwork:1;Trapping:2;
- Added RainManager.getRainIntensity() function
- Added "OnServerStarted" event.
- Added "OnThunderStart"/"OnThunderStop" event.
- Added new stuff to translate : http://theindiestone...e-4#entry110264