Right click game in Steam, go into Properties, click BETAS tab and select the beta branch in the drop down. Warning, as with all non-official releases, backing up saves in C:\Users\<Username\Zomboid is recommended.
- Improved night time, is now lighter, still dangerously dark but not totally black.
- Fixed crash bugs
- Proper modding system (enable/disable mods in-game list) required to avoid mod related save problems etc)
- Option to turn on/off multi-core rendering (defaults off for single core/linux)
- Make the right click for world item much easier (selecting a sink for example).
- When destroying something with items inside it (e.g. crates), the items are dropped on the ground.
- If you destroy a crate and there's another crate on top of it, the crate fall.
- New Survival Guide entrie for the Inventory Management.
- Translation !
- Come on baby light my fire.......
- Saves properly on sleep. Never lose more than a day with some unexpected crash or power loss.
- Got rid of weird square of light around player.
- Fixed various crash with inventory.
- Fixed drink/take water bugs.
- Re-added tooltip for traits selection.
- Equipped bag are now saved.
- The animation for destroying wall is a bit faster.
- Fixed various carpentry bugs.
- You can now add a sheet rope over self-made windows frame, let's build a stairway to heaven with a sheet rope !
- Crafted door fixed !
- Fixed fast forward cooking bug.
- Fixed various renderer / multi-core related bugs.
- Fixed LOS bugs allowing you / zombies to see briefly through walls while moving about.
- Reduced the chance for a zombie to become a crawler when you hit him.
- Small font a little too small for high resolutions, we'll increase the size of this before public release.