Steam Beta Release - 23rd Aug 2013 - Version 2.9.9.17

lemmy101

Btw i suggest a "crates fence". It gives you benefits - undestroyable by zombies / still can be use for storing items / imposible to climb over / cheaper then regular fence(wall) / you can fight with group of zombies with plank (or fire arm) an they can`t hit you back (distance is our friend). Yes they can see you but thats all they can do. Same for garden but with Rain collector barrels.

Why would they want something that insanely, game-breakingly overpowered?

Now, a wall of crates that could act as a temporary barrier . .  .I wouldn't mind.

Well, with the sledgehammer you should be able to destroy stairs, it work here.. And I don't think I make some bug fix on that...

I'll test in .16 to be sure :)

I don't get the context option on ANY object.

didn't tried .16 vanilla tough, always modded it before starting a new world.

when i"m home, i"ll download a vanilla version and try it there (if i find a sledgehammer in time :cool: )

I have had the "destroy" option disappear even when using the seemingly unrelated sleep mod, so yeah, it's probably a mod issue. Destruction works fine in the vanilla version (see my previous comment /w screenshot).

Btw i suggest a "crates fence". It gives you benefits - undestroyable by zombies / still can be use for storing items / imposible to climb over / cheaper then regular fence(wall) / you can fight with group of zombies with plank (or fire arm) an they can`t hit you back (distance is our friend). Yes they can see you but thats all they can do. Same for garden but with Rain collector barrels.

I'm pretty sure they destroyed my rain barrels, even when it was just in their way as they shambled around.

Now, a wall of crates that could act as a temporary barrier . .  .I wouldn't mind.

Simply build 2-3 layers of walls, with doors in different places. Run in, slam the door, go sideways to the next door, close that too. They will never be able to keep track after losing sight of you. It's not a cheat, just a logical way to defeat zombies. They don't have very high skills of deduction :)

[New Stuff]

• When destroying something with items inside it (e.g. crates), the items are dropped on the ground.
  • If you destroy a crate and there's another crate on top of it, the crate fall.

[bug Fix]

• You can now add a sheet rope over self-made windows frame, let's build a stairway to heaven with a sheet rope !
  • Crafted door fixed !

Yayy, this will make wholesale crate destruction super easy.

Also, I can finally plant forests of sheet ropes around my fort to get up, get down... get up, get up, get down (clyde)

I still won't make them go up more than 1 story, I'm too scared of falling to my death :oops:

It`s allready like this and i thing developers should fix this in following version. Obviously adding of options like "climbing over crates" (for player and zombies) is enough.

It`s allready like this and i thing developers should fix this in following vesion. Obviously adding of options like "climbing over crates" (for player and zombies) is enough.

I hope that can wait honestly.. I'm really looking forward to playing again but I want to wait for functioning rain barrels and whatnot

Noob question incoming:

How do I place sheet ropes? I've crafted them and right clicked on the window to bring up the context menu but nothing is coming up!  :mad:

I had a hard time figuring this out too. You also need a hammer and nail to hold down the sheet rope.

Zombie 'play dead' chance should be a random percentage as opposed to playing dead every time they get knocked down. Highly unrealistic when shooting at hordes of zombies with a pistol, to find they're all still 'alive' but sleeping on the ground.

Zombie 'play dead' chance should be a random percentage as opposed to playing dead every time they get knocked down. Highly unrealistic when shooting at hordes of zombies with a pistol, to find they're all still 'alive' but sleeping on the ground.

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/1206-decrease-zombie-play-dead-chance/

Either post here or or put up a new topic.

Don't get impatient with a lack of replies and start spamming it.

Do I win anything if I reach 99 warning points? Perhaps an invite to be a closed tester?

Well there are shortcuts to being banned..

I'm only messing around.

With your history on this and the old forum, maybe you should simply stop "messing around" or trying to be "cheeky".