No! I don't wanna die! D:

CatGuitarist

So, again with the cabbage, must of got a rotten one, and i was in total agony and sickness, i thought : ''Hey, didn't i have some painkillers in the bathroom?'' I go check, and the answer was no. I got through all the safehouse to get some medicine, but nothing. Then i decided to go hunt some medicine, at the Cortman medical, was just a street away. After fighting off some zeds and ''stealthily'' got in the building, took all i could. Filled my 2 bags and whole inventory with pills and bandages and rushed home.

When i was rushing home ( This may be a better way for you to think the situation: http://pzmap.crash-override.net/#0.5119739877537026,0.2147564158147237,55.206143891243606 My house is the one with the white fence, which has walls being built partially, and no door on the wall.) I found that a horde of zombies was following me. At the point i was almost dead, i reached my house, and kept all the medicine in the bathroom. Then... BUMP.... BUMP.. BUMP...

The zeds knew where my safehouse was, and they are banging on the door! I close all sheet curtains and lock try to barricade the door, when i remember... A forumer told me to only bring what i need. To the loot, i didn't bring nails, but i brought 3 planks accidentally. ''Damn it! Why didn't i bring the nails!'' I thought. I went to check the crate, but i had moved all the tools to the shed, that was outside the house. I locked myself in the bedroom, still in agony, and sickness growing. Also with alot of excertion, and no vitamins. Painkillers do nothing to the pain and i have heavy load, so.. Here i am! What should i do in this hard situation? Little Bob Morris is hanging in the bedroom , maybe dying because i got attacked too close to some zombies, and didnt have time to check health. No windows in the bedroom, all of them are probably being tried to break by the zombies.... I am between a rock and a hard place, and 95% of the outcome of this is death. I don't want to die in my bedroom! I wanted to die drunk and killing zombies with a shotgun at night. Do you think there is a way little Bob Morris may be spared?

Sounds like a pretty tight situation you've gotten yourself into... My advice is to drop anything that you do not need until you are below your carry limit. Then wait a moment for the exertion to disappear... Depending on how many zombies are out there you might be able to just steam roll your way out of this mess!! If there are less than 5 or 6 zombies at a door you can usually still make it through by sprinting. One more thing, DON'T LOOK BACK!! hehe you may be doomed though ^_^ Good luck survivor!

Liked too, that's a pretty intense PZ moment lol

Problem is, all the windows and doors are to the side of the bangers. (that sounds wrong)

I luckily got this really serious footage what we specifically need, catched by a satelite.

This is the primary plan

SYbj9wh.jpg

Then hell is raised upon me

sgx6NSF.jpg

And this is my current situation, explained by text and visual confirmations.

hcFXphw.png

Unfortunately, there is no more proof as the satelite was wiped out by Zombie Sarah Jessica Parker's death ray.

Sounds like a pretty tight situation you've gotten yourself into... My advice is to drop anything that you do not need until you are below your carry limit. Then wait a moment for the exertion to disappear... Depending on how many zombies are out there you might be able to just steam roll your way out of this mess!! If there are less than 5 or 6 zombies at a door you can usually still make it through by sprinting. One more thing, DON'T LOOK BACK!! hehe you may be doomed though ^_^ Good luck survivor!

Liked too, that's a pretty intense PZ moment lol

By the way, i can't run because of Agony, and there aren't 5 or 6 zombies.. There are probably over 30. Well, Little Bob Morris will have to die i guess, or just wait inside for the metagame to drag them out.

No, i mean, i cannot run because of high excertion, agony and sickness. No barricades on the door, and a fat guy could crawl faster than me, in that state.

They must be mad. Yea, they mad! I stole their medicine. They wanted to get high on beta blockers and sleeping tablets! I don't need that kinda stuff. I get high with potato.

1- It isnt a 2 story. I am in the bedroom.

2- It doesnt have nothing to do with the carry limit

3- High Excertion says ''Can barely walk'' If i can barely walk, how do you think i sprint? I am light drinker, some other that doesnt matter, strong, and some more wich i dont remember.

4- My computer recently has been a senseless piece of garbage an inconvenience because of Adware, so fast paced situations are not of my kind. Also because of an issue i will not name, Project Zomboid is really laggy for me.

Instant help has arrived--

... er... right. 

Oh, my hero is here!.... Or atleast one of them, along with most moderators, admins and my cat..

For the fourth time, i am slower than a snail with scoliosis.

Drop everything you don't need, just take bandages and a weapon just in case and then do what I told you.

Okay, i amnot gonna beat it around the bush. Agony without damage, growing sickness.. These are all signs of infection! I will just stay in my house, dying. Waiting to zombify. How did this even happen? I didnt leave my house until the pain started to grow, and took all of my painkillers.... So, what do i do now..? Face the zombies, as i will probably die later from the infection?

If you're dying, put everything away in the house, then "run" (or whatever your fastest speed is) out the door and try to lure as many zombies away as possible.  That way, when you spawn your next character, you can get all your supplies back and have less zombies to deal with.  Sucks to be Bob Morris, but Bob Morris II has it made!

Answering to all my fans :

Footmuffin : Yea, but i want Bob Morris to die in style.

Enigma : Something cooler than that.

SJane : You know loot is random, and the loot you leave in a safehouse, will be emptied and randomized again, right?

Ryuk : I haven't found the doll yet....

Come on people, I thought this fanbase was HARDCORE! I wanna see some BLOOD! I want to see zeds squirming in the floor, begging for what's left of their undead life to my feet, while i crush their worthless body with a 12 gauge pellets!

I want to see heads that look like mashed potatoes with an axe sticking to them! If Bob Morris is going to die (And probably revive) he shall die as the awesome hardcore zombie skull-crusher whiskey addict he is! Wouldn't you like that for your character? He will have a last stand, burn his house down and while on fire, kill zombies with a spoon while drunk!

This gimmes my brain a little sparkle, what about a forum section as a graveyard! Where memorials of awesome characters or characters that survived through alot of stuff lie in threads! Would be pretty awesome.

By the way... Who edited the title?

I agree with Enigma and Jela. Even with every negative trait and agony and nauseous (sick can be problematic) and exhausted you can still outrun the zeds, I've done it more than enough times ^_^  

Do you have a bat? or frying pan? anything blunt. I'd go to the door ready up a swing open the door smack em and shut it. If done properly you can usually hit them and close the door before they get in, it also lets you see roughly how many are at the door. Another nice thing is that if there aren't that many you could potentially knock them down making running out a possibility but you would have to be under carry limit so if you are sick I'd suggest to drop it to 2 (hmm you would be screwed if you have more than moderate damage though).

Another solution would be to wait in the most distant part of the house with as many doors between you and them as possible. Maybe you'll get lucky and a chopper will fly overhead or a couple of gunshots will draw them off.

Either way good luck Mr.Morris. Make sure they suffer before you go. o7