Hey survivor !
RELEASED Hotfix #1
RELEASED Hotfix #2
RELEASED Hotfix #3
Video explaining some of the upcoming features :
- Weapon overhaull (more things in the info post will come).
- Multiple text lines editor.
- You can now write a note and read them (more of a multiplayer thing), you can lock them so they'll be editable only by you.
- Semi-3D Sound ! Sound will now go left to right, fade away, etc..
- Burn zombie corpses ! It'll need some petrol and a lighter/matches.
- Windows can now perma lock if you try to open them for too long.
- Bandages will now be removed after a certain amount of time.
- Disabled the corpse decay.
- Added experimental population management: after an area is abandoned by the player, new zombies will migraite slowly from this point. I'll need feedback on it.
- [MP] Added experimental loot respawn, you have to setup the serverOption "HoursForLootRespawn", if you set it as 48, it mean the zone will have to be unseen for 48 in game hour before loot respawning, same as zombies respawn, I'd LOVE to have feedback on it
- I'm also working on (idk if it'll be done for this build tho..) the ability to paint letters/text on wall.
- New crafting : Bookcase, shelves, bed...
- Map fixes (no more falling through Mall stairs, etc...).
- Weapon upgrades (fully moddable), they'll come alone at the gunstore, or directly mounted on some weapons, you need a screwdriver to put them in/out.
- Firearm need to be held with 2 hands (except pistol).
- [MP] You will be now instant disconnect if trying to join a server with a different build version than yours.
- Added paintable signs (skull, arrows..) over wall or post sign (new crafting) for every in game painting color (you need a paint brushe and the color you want).
- Zombeis who die by fire will now continue to burn/spread fire after their death.
- [MP] If you have a dice you can now do /roll 6 (number up to 100) to roll a random number, this will be shown to every near players. Picture
- [MP] If you have a card deck you can now do /card to draw a random card, this will be shown to every near players. Picture
- The zombie migration have also a server option : HoursForZombiesRespawn, same as the one for loot respawn.
- [MP] Chat is now locally logged : you can press up or down while in the chat text entry to review your last entered message (saving the 20 last messages), then you can enter them again or modify them.
- Some new items :
- Tent will now require a tarp (instead of the sheets) to be crafted.
- You can now craft a mattress with some sheet, pillow, thread and a needle.
- Another server option for the loot respawn : MaxItemsForLootRespawn = 4 // For the loot respawn, if a container have more items than this number, it won't respawn loot (use it to limit respawn in safe house for example..)
- You can now type admin commands directly in the console, no need to log as admin, for example do a : additem "rj" "Base.Axe" directly in the console to add this user an Axe, more admin commands are coming (probably for this build, will do it while testing), like broadcasting message and.. Well.. Idk yet (I'll update the "how to administrate your server" post today)
- You can now add game meat (I mean rabbit, birds, squirrel.. from trapping) inside soup and stew.
- Loot respawn can't happen in a zone where the player have built (or barricaded) stuff (to avoid spawning in/near safe house).
- This is for Serrate Bloodrage (aka combat-medic badass ) : You can now make your own bread ! Make a bread dough from flour, yeast, salt and a bit of water, cook it : become a true French today.
- Cleaned the server console a bit (less messages).
- Fixed some incorrect map zone.
- Fixed some incorrect loot distribution.
- Fixed tent/campfire couldn't be build on tall grass.
- Fixed some world filler.
- Map exported with multiple fixes from Mash.
- Zombies can't jump over closed/barricaded windows anymore.
- Hammer will now correctly be equipped (if required) before crafting something.
- Increased the difficulty to open windows when you're not strong.
- Increase a bit the spawn of twine (specially inside the sewing shop).
- Bait for trapping will now use only 5 hunger reduction from the food you use as bait, also fixed minors things on trapping.
- Lowered a lot the time required to cook bacons.