Famous Last Words

daorkboypl

Some terrible stuff from EiraZomb's current season:

"If you see my wife, tell her..."   - Alan Richards

"This is bullshit, you're bluffing, Frank! Stand down in the name of the law!" or something like that, - Walter Falkner. Or should I say, Willie Woods?!

"Shit." - Samantha Williams

"Thanks, Frank." - Megan Cartwright

"Looks like you'll be getting those nails for free, Frank. I'll leave the boxes on the ground at the place we first met. Do me a favor when you see me. A clean cut." - Lydia Adams

"YOU CAN F*#K RIGHT OFF, CHAIR!"

This character isn't actually dead, but she nearly was. Travelling from West Point to Muld, she was dangerously tired and fatigued, with hordes wandering all over the place. She broke into a Spiffos and...

The chairs were fakes. Couldn't sleep or rest on them.

Thankfully she was saved by the fact that the seats by the window worked okay for sleeping, but if they hadn't, it would have been the end.

"I'm not joking, stop stalling and remove the rope now or I'll blow her head off!"

--Raider who then got shot from the flank by surprise, and, while he turned to look for the sharpshooter, subsequently axed down by one of the survivors he was holding hostage.

"relooaad.... relooaaddd.." *while moving backwards in a room with burnt out flooring....* "relooaaadd..." *falls into massive horde in the room down below right in the middle of the horde and stuck in the corner...* "noooooo!!! YOU WILL NEVER GET ME !!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAWWW!!!!! nawwwwww!!! arggghthththth splaarghtttt !!" DEAD. :D :D

I remember being trapped in a room on the top floor of a 2 story house and there was only a door between me and a horde of Zeds.

I pretty much gained a lot of knowledge after this experience.

My last words were "I can escape through the window?"

• 1 month later...