Longest Survival

TheWraithPlayer

1 minute ago, xXSly_WolfyXx said:

What is this "Easy mode" you speak of? Sounds like something children would play. ;)

First Week. It was my second profile ever. Since then I've been mostly doing Survival and Sandbox, and on sandbox all I change is the zombie re-spawn settings, (I set them at 0)

7 minutes ago, Watermel0wned said:

6-7 months, then I ran out of things to do and quit because I got bored and wanted to try a new character.

Instead of starting a new character I like moving to a new area and making a new base with my current character. (community maps help with this)

Early on (about my 3rd or 4th outing) I made it about 4 months in after walking down from West Point to the Railyard where I took a bad step and fell off the roof and broke my leg.

Hung at therailyard as long as I could but ran out of food within a week and knew my only chance was to make a very slow dash to Muldraugh.

Had some hairy moments but made it!

I stayed in the trailer park for another 2 weeks before my leg healed.

Then set off with a spring in my step to the motel for adventure ... 

Got cirnered. Jumped out the window. Broke my leg again.

Got eaten looking for a clean bandage. About 5 or 6 months.

I am just amazed how current character is still alive.  She has survived nasty scratch to zombie and several near fatal falls from 2nd floor, which occurred during helicopter event.  As zombies were breaking down the barriers, she had broken shin, broken right and left ankle.  Hobbling around with shotgun, somehow managed to survive and has made it to 2 month and 8 days, thus far.

I'm going on 4 months now in Survival, set myself up at the northern end of town at the warehouse and all mass zombie events and house alarms have been way down south. Got food, few crate fulls of gas left, farm and plenty of other stock. Been around a month since my last major zombie incursion (being any "hoarde" larger than 4 zombies) and I patrol daily to prevent spawns nearby and deal with any migrants. Only times I have trouble is when I go out for supplies as the rest of the town is populated to the brim right now.

Barring a nasty fall or a bite, I'm set so well I've started decorating the front yard with fancy hedges and stuff. :P

Semi recently build wise about 3 months, with little time spent rolling by days indoors sleeping/waiting. Basically always traveling and doing stuff. Died to a bite infection from a random fade-in ninja zombie by a door. Default sandbox settings, but 60 min days.

Three months I think. In my good saves I always die to stupid things

1. Fell off and broke a leg without any first aid supplies... died before reaching base (lesson learnt).

2. Base built on north west cottage in West point. All going smoothly then ate too many white berries (another lesson learnt)

3. Most annoying: Set up above food and hardware store in West Point. Farming, multiple safe houses and working on skills. Made small animal meat soup, missclicked and drank a sip by accident before cooking. Got food poisoning, lost health. Ate to boost healing, which "stabilised" health. Slept for 1 hour and died when well-fed wore off. Health went from 100% - 0 within 30 minutes of sleeping, pretty nasty food poisoning.

• 1 month later...

My best was around 4months. I broke a leg whilst building a second floor walkway on my base and waited a long time for it to heal. When it did heal, that same day with my house swarming with zeds I missclicked on a second story window that was next to the one with my sheet rope, and broke it again. I got torn apart by zeds whilst trying to escape into the woods.

Archived