Steam Beta Release - 09th Sep 2013 - Version 2.9.9.17

RobertJohnson

Omg, Infinite ammo, me too!, bloody bastards, time to REVENGE!!! hahahaha

No mods or others but I can shoot Pistol/shotguns forever (till they broke I guess), just saying! :D

Ps: Thx for steam keys, you guys are really cool.

Exactly thats it what i mean with infinite AMMO !

And shoots bullets like UZI :D

that bothers me extremely, and is also the reason why I do not play it for the time

Yeah, just like uzis, they don´t even need ammo just shoot and kill all zed´s as you can, game is based on vulnerability so use fire weapons with infinite ammo made experience really boring, just dont use fire weapons and focus on Melee so keep the fun!

:D

hey so any idea how much longer will this be kinda released and are you guys fixing/trying to fix the insane hordes that spawn around your area tht you sleep also is there a way to make zombies stop spawning near you safe house because i made my safe house added layers of walls and they spawned inside my 2nd wall defense and i was bit and died after spending like 20 hours on it D:

hey so any idea how much longer will this be kinda released and are you guys fixing/trying to fix the insane hordes that spawn around your area tht you sleep also is there a way to make zombies stop spawning near you safe house because i made my safe house added layers of walls and they spawned inside my 2nd wall defense and i was bit and died after spending like 20 hours on it D:

As always: No Etas!

About the zombie spawns:

Right so:

1) Zombie spawning is the next thing we're looking at.

As always: No Etas!

About the zombie spawns:

Right so:

1) Zombie spawning is the next thing we're looking at.

Thank god. I had the same thing happen to me a few nights ago. FINALLY had a decent fortress set up, had the entire inner-building fortified. Set up a parameter fence that had 4 boards reinforcing every single section. I go to sleep, wake up and a horde had spawned INSIDE of the fence. So annoying - haven't had the heart to play again since then. :P

Just wanted to say that the crashing issue is still present for me in the latest Steam build. I've played many test builds before this without issue with getting into the game. However one of the updates to the game (while it was on Steam) has made it unplayable for me. Just hoping this gets a fix before the public version goes up.

I've tried un/reinstalling as well as deleting save files and options, but the problem persists.

Most of the time when I open it the game stops responding quickly with an error repeating itself. Other times I get a black screen, or a freeze.

So yeah...

A crawler that randomly spawned in a sea of corpses just ended a 3 day long run. I never saw anything move. I realized it was there only when began bleeding with pain. Not cool at all. I had everything set up, I had everything I needed but that fucker nuked everything.

Did this game really need alarms and camo'd crawler zombies. NO.

So yeah...

A crawler that randomly spawned in a sea of corpses just ended a 3 day long run. I never saw anything move. I realized it was there only when began bleeding with pain. Not cool at all. I had everything set up, I had everything I needed but that fucker nuked everything.

I beg to differ =D

So yeah...

did the game need them no....... did it make the game better(now that all shot zombies don't turn to crawlers) hell yes!

It adds another level to survival. The tall grass is another thing you need to keep a eye on as well the furniture in houses. I cant count how many times i have meet my demise after a epic horde killing spree Cuz i didn't get that last shot in while they where down. Its something you have to get used to just another equation in the harsh life of the Zombie apocalypses.

So yeah...

did the game need them no....... did it make the game better(now that all shot zombies don't turn to crawlers) hell yes!

It adds another level to survival. The tall grass is another thing you need to keep a eye on as well the furniture in houses. I cant count how many times i have meet my demise after a epic horde killing spree Cuz i didn't get that last shot in while they where down. Its something you have to get used to just another equation in the harsh life of the Zombie apocalypses.

Totally agree i fell in love with a crawler that disappeared in high grass.

I hope they are invisible behind low objects like beds too.

Everything that adds diversity to danger sources.

Love it.

Sure, with a visual and audio cue, crawlers make up for a nice new enemy, I won't deny it.

I just thought it was very cheap shot for it to hide in a sea of corpses. There were other zombies around so the audio cue couldn't have been heard. So that crawler zombie who got me was more or less invisible.

It pisses me off. It's one of the only game I was able to find a goddamned axe and actually barricade my windows. Ball breakin sunnubobisssssshhhhhhhhh.

I find the latest Steam beta to be the least buggy I've played so far.  Started a new season of my Zomboid LP, and I'm having a lot of fun.  The new combat system, the zoom functionality.  I have a bug where my heat Moodle will not go away, but it's not life threatening inside the game.

All in all, I'm LOVING the builds, all of them, bugs or not.  I adore following this game, and I'm extremely happy that I found it close to the end of the big hiatus (where a new build was finally released! :P

Favorite game ever, thank you Indie Stone.  Thank you.

I have a bug where my heat Moodle will not go away, but it's not life threatening inside the game.

Did you replace your sweater by a vest or blouse? :P

I actually took my shirt off and mutilated zombies with my golf club and bra :P  Alas, it was all for not.

Odd, fighting zombies dressed in only a bra usually does it for me. :P