IM IN INDIESTONE! (NEW dev)

VikiDikiRUS

I wanna meet the real developers. They seem super cool. I feel like I would be one of the only ones to talk to them without reporting a bunch of bugs and making a lot of suggestions though xD

Some people forget game developers, music producers, and other artists are people too ^u^

Looks like Photoshop :ph34r:

Better do a "quokka selfie" with Spiffo

2dtsyv8.jpg

Ah cool, I'm on this picture too. Behind Will and Mash, the guy with the white shirt! ;)

I thought that was an old lady watching in suspicion :D

I wanna meet the real developers. They seem super cool. I feel like I would be one of the only ones to talk to them without reporting a bunch of bugs and making a lot of suggestions though xD

Some people forget game developers, music producers, and other artists are people too ^u^

Real people what? I'm a device that transform coffee into code, nothing like a human, eh.

I'm the only one representing zombies on this picture :(

Looks like Photoshop :ph34r:

Better do a "quokka selfie" with Spiffo

2dtsyv8.jpg

Ah cool, I'm on this picture too. Behind Will and Mash, the guy with the white shirt! ;)

Wait. I was at the same Rezzed as you? We never crossed paths? That's just... scandalous. 

Ignore me.

Real people what? I'm a device that transform coffee into code, nothing like a human, eh.

I'm the only one representing zombies on this picture :(

Haha. That's certainly how people treat artists. Hang in there, y'all.

I wanna meet the real developers. They seem super cool. 

LOL. I'm not sure 'cool' is the description. I somehow imagine a drink with myself and Binky would result in you realizing at least some of the Indie Stone are grumpy old gits!

RJ on the other hand? Too cool for school that one!

I wanna meet the real developers. They seem super cool.

LOL. I'm not sure 'cool' is the description. I somehow imagine a drink with myself and Binky would result in you realizing at least some of the Indie Stone are grumpy old gits!

Lovely, funny, grumpy old gits

And let's be real. All that RJ has got going for himself is being unrealistically handsome, overwhelmingly interesting, ,uunhealthily funny and extremely cute with an erotic accent that instantly increases the humidity of any room he steps into.

But cool? Nah

Lovely, funny, grumpy old gits

And let's be real. All that RJ has got going for himself is being unrealistically handsome, overwhelmingly interesting, ,uunhealthily funny and extremely cute with an erotic accent that instantly increases the humidity of any room he steps into.

But cool? Nah

That makes me wonder, how much in Celsius is it considered to be "cool"? I assume somewhere around frost fingers. Also, can someone "hot" be "cool" at the same time? Wouldn't that be contradictory?

[...]

Also, can someone "hot" be "cool" at the same time? Wouldn't that be contradictory?

Ice cream with hot cherries?

If i put both in my mouth, i can't say what it is - the pain is the same.

edit: and don't forget about katy perry

katy_perry-hot_n_cold_s.jpg

This is all getting weird... :D

But hey, you said good things on me, i'm cool with that. (Also don't beleive them, I just made a pact with the devil, Nasko can absorb your soul with pole dancing...)

Aaah, I remember when I first met the team, what a bunch of lovely guys <3

This is all getting weird... :D

But hey, you said good things on me, i'm cool with that. (Also don't beleive them, I just made a pact with the devil, Nasko can absorb your soul with pole dancing...)

Aaah, I remember when I first met the team, what a bunch of lovely guys <3

I remember meeting the team, a bunch of lovely people.

Then I met you and you didn't even realise who I was even AFTER I TOLD YOU! Then I swore a vendetta onto you. But then you woo'ed me with your accent and all was forgiven. :P

I remember meeting the team, a bunch of lovely people.

Then I met you and you didn't even realise who I was even AFTER I TOLD YOU! Then I swore a vendetta onto you. But then you woo'ed me with your accent and all was forgiven. :P

Yeah :(

But I usually need a day to fully understand every English-shenanigans :(

Will you pardon me one day? Will you ever forget me? If not, I may just end my life right now :'(

Archived