121 members have voted

1. 1. How Did You Find PZ

• Pirating.....ARR ME LADDIES!
    • Youtube
    • Links or Websites
    • Friends or Family
    • You Were Forced To Buy It By Devs

What is DA ? A nice thing i suppose ? Right ? :D  No ? XD

DA = "The" in slang.. Well, you get used to it after talking to Lemmy for some time.. :P

Actually i knew it but... i was looking for a french things... * going back to the french forum fast *

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Typed ''zombie survival games'' in google, and after 10-15 minutes i finally found this wonderful game! :D

Only 5 minutes for me!

With other zombie survival games just trying too hard in first person view..., just no....

My mind is blown from the people talking about pirating a game, indie no less, on the game's website. You are admitting to straight up stealing the dev's creation.

Well what we 'straight up stole' we ended up buying... In fact I plan on buying it again for friends, as do I enthusiastically support the game after 'sampling' it. I can't really see morally how that is wrong. I work hard for my money and I don't want to be screwed over by buying something that is not worth it, if it somehow makes me an evil thieving bastard so-be-it.

At least I am honest about my actions and intentions. Many pirates I would assume are not. Here we are standing up and letting us be counted (in face of moral outrage and possible persecution), showing to the devs that not all pirates are thieves. Also displaying (proudly) that the game is indeed worthy.

I hope that makes it a little clearer. :)

I don't think Piracy is that bad. I mean, i wish i had the real Minecraft, but i am obligated to play the Cracked version (For 120$. What a ripoff.)

If i want to play the real one, i am gonna have to ask the guy to actually get the code for me in some country where they sell it. That would be over 700$. I am not paying 700$. That's how much Battlefield 4 was when it first came out for me!

My mind is blown from the people talking about pirating a game, indie no less, on the game's website. You are admitting to straight up stealing the dev's creation.

Well what we 'straight up stole' we ended up buying... In fact I plan on buying it again for friends, as do I enthusiastically support the game after 'sampling' it. I can't really see morally how that is wrong. I work hard for my money and I don't want to be screwed over by buying something that is not worth it, if it somehow makes me an evil thieving bastard so-be-it.

At least I am honest about my actions and intentions. Many pirates I would assume are not. Here we are standing up and letting us be counted (in face of moral outrage and possible persecution), showing to the devs that not all pirates are thieves. Also displaying (proudly) that the game is indeed worthy.

You quote my "straight up stole" as if it was anything other than that.

If you want to test my meaning, try it with a car.

The game has a demo, you know.

I don't think Piracy is that bad. I mean, i wish i had the real Minecraft, but i am obligated to play the Cracked version (For 120$. What a ripoff.)

If i want to play the real one, i am gonna have to ask the guy to actually get the code for me in some country where they sell it. That would be over 700$. I am not paying 700$. That's how much Battlefield 4 was when it first came out for me!

This made me laugh, what the heck are you talking about?

Actually the game didn't have a demo back then.

And I doubt he is speaking of USD.

Actually the game didn't have a demo back then.

And I doubt he is speaking of USD.

I am talking about AR$ (Argentinean Coin)

Is $ really just for USA..?

I am talking about AR$ (Argentinean Coin)

Is $ really just for USA..?

Generally when people use $ without any additional qualifiers they are assumed to be speaking about US dollars, as that is the most common context for the symbol. When using it in a different context, it is useful to mention which of all the currencies using the $-sign you're talking about, such as CAD, AUD or in your case, ARS.

- clicked 'websites' because it's close enough to 'magazine' :P -

I found out about PZ waywaywayway back when PC Gamer UK had a page about it in their previews section.

(This was when the old map was only a quarter of its later size and flashlights were a really effective means of suicide. Spent a while playing around in the demo and then grabbed the paid version because it fixed.... some bug I can't remember.)

Long ago when I thought minecraft was the bomb and followed several minecraft youtubers and most especially, Notch's blog. He once wrote a blog and mentioned something about Project Zomboid, pretty sure it was he encouraging people to check it out. I think this was around 2010 or 2011, like before minecraft came out of beta and was released.

Checked the game out (concept), looked neat, always have liked challenging survival games and so I bought it (for some reason alpha/beta games appeal more to me than already finished games, go figure... actually stopped playing minecraft after it was released/out-of-beta lol), played it like 2 weeks later, got bored with the tech demo after a few playthroughs... But I always checked the PZ blog since. It wasn't until about 3 months ago when I thought PZ was solid enough for me to start playing and getting involved with the community. And here I am :D.

I magically found it in my steam library, muahaha. All nonsense aside, I bought it waaaaaaaaaaaaaay back when it was still on Desura and in really early stages. Played some of it, learned the basic controls and then I never touched it again until I well, magically found it in my steam library again :D