FORUM TEST RELEASE: Project Zomboid - Version 2.9.9.11

RobertJohnson

How is full nop, the option to drink/fill bottle will be available if you have water inside the barrel, and you'll see the water in the barrel if the barrel is almost full :)

My advice ? If you want to survive in the urban area, build a lot of them ! :D

I have enough supplies to build an entire house out of nothing but water barrels and I'm just waiting for the update to come down. I say bring it on!

That being said, I'd love it if there were an option to put a rain barrel underneath the output of the gutters on the house. Water barrel would be full with a single rain fall easily.

How is full nop, the option to drink/fill bottle will be available if you have water inside the barrel, and you'll see the water in the barrel if the barrel is almost full :)

I was thinking this might be a good use for a candle. Use it to seal the barrel. Would finally give me reason to pick them up :P Just a idea of course im happy no matter what :)

*sings* 

There's a zed in my barrel, dear Kate, dear Kate,

There's a zed in my barrlel, dear Kate, a zed.

Then kill it, dear Baldspot, dear Baldspot, dear Baldspot,

Then kill it, dear Baldspot, dear Baldspot, kill it.

With what shall I kill it, dear Kate, dear Kate?

With what shall I kill it, dear Kate, with what?

With a bat, dear Baldspot, dear Baldspot, dear Baldspot,

With a bat, dear Baldspot, dear Baldspot, with a bat.

The bat is too blunt, dear Kate, dear Kate,

The bat is too blunt, dear Kate, too blunt.

Then nail it, dear Baldspot, dear Baldspot, dear Baldspot,

then nail it, dear Baldspot, dear Baldspot, nail it.

Edit:

I have made a thread in the community/creativity thread (http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/549-zed-in-my-barrel/) to see if we can carry this on an see where it goes, so if you have a couple of verses floating around in your head for this song then go share them there :D

Edited by tazyload

I have enough supplies to build an entire house out of nothing but water barrels and I'm just waiting for the update to come down. I say bring it on!

That being said, I'd love it if there were an option to put a rain barrel underneath the output of the gutters on the house. Water barrel would be full with a single rain fall easily.

mmmm...gutter water...nothing like leaves, sticks and crap in my water...mmmm <3 People don't clean their gutters that often and they get very full of crap easily. I don't think I'd drink that unless I was desperate.

Why were NPC survivors removed? I never did know :P

To be better worked upon and to not be filled with bugs with the new meta-game system