FORUM TEST RELEASE: Project Zomboid - Version 2.9.9.11

RobertJohnson

Personal attacks infringe upon the "Be Lovely" directive.

Tread carefully beyond this post, ye mortal men.

So we cannot have opinons on other people's actions? That's inhuman to the point of impossibility, how about we just type an angry post and just don't post it? Everybody do that.

Also, how do you guys plan on making more maps if there is a quarantine? Maybe this quarantine is going so well because the zomie virus has existed alongside humans, and the army knows how to deal with them?

Dammit, well, why? You obviously didn't have a problem with it before!

I will buy the game once i can use someones credit card anyway, possibly within the week... 

Sir you are first person who say im gonna pirate give me link to the devs-mods face

Yes, roofs would be great, also more rustic looking furniture (Beds or chairs we can sleep on that actually look homemade). Maybe the sheets and pillows crafted together to make you warmer in winter or something. IDK, this game is awesome and i love it!

I actually never played the PZ demo, or downloaded a pirated one. I downloaded the full game off the web site and when i went to play it i left the log in name and password blank and it worked. Have no idea how it worked, but this was back when the alpha 1.5 was out.

But on topic.  I hope this update comes out with the mondoid, been looking forward to carpentry and farming updates/fixes.

Plus i wanna try out the new last stand, looks awesome  :evil: .

You guys are just set on making the 2.9.9.10 saved games unusable with the new version! Way to many fixes in this update for them to work :( had my best run ever going just waiting on the farming fix to break the 1 year mark.  REFUND!!!!!

hehe JK

But really with all those fixes i couldn't care less if i have to start over. 

As far as the pirate discussion goes. I pirated it. But i liked it so much i got a copy. Then i stared to mod it and got me a fan boy version cuz this game is epic! I felt guilty only paying 8 bucks for such a great game. Hell i pay more to go watch movies with my GF that i know i will hate :)

So when u stack 3 crates will the zombies have to break all 3 to get though the square? if so you might want to look at the hps of crate they can take a beating. Nothing like a level 5 wall with barricades but they can be placed between them making a dual wall with 3 crates in between a hour long safety net.

Really though... we should all be starting fresh games with the new update to keep on finding bugs or things that can be improved. The old games are just old games. I implore everyone to just start fresh with every new release. By all means... keep the older ones and see if there are any bugs that are created or carried over to a new version from an old but definitely start fresh.

The games pretty fun as is and there's nothing like having nothing and finding that axe or saw in an unexpected place. Found a gas can in a bin in one game... promptly died... but I've been checking them ever since ;)

Will older releases be uploaded to this section? The old links are sadly not working for me and I'd rather not resort to less-then-legal ways of getting the current PZ version because I have actually payed for the game.

Will older releases be uploaded to this section? The old links are sadly not working for me and I'd rather not resort to less-then-legal ways of getting the current PZ version because I have actually payed for the game.

Why do you want the older ones? None of them have anything more than the new ones. Unless you mean the old old ones. In which case... someone more informed than me will help you. :P

Why do you want the older ones? None of them have anything more than the new ones. Unless you mean the old old ones. In which case... someone more informed than me will help you. :P

No, I mean the latest one. I might be stupid, but I haven't found it on here and the old forum site is giving me errors when I try to download it.