FORUM TEST RELEASE: Project Zomboid - Version 2.9.9.11

RobertJohnson

Shouldn't be more realistic that the axe degrades while chopping trees down instead of hitting zeds?

_never tried to light a candle, wouldn't a lighter or matches work?

_today i found the invisible wall 1th time, all around a house except the front entrance part. I found the invisible wall when you build a door and try to go throu. Didn't know they were 2 diff problems. Hopfully is actually the same, fixed one the other is fixed too.

_ and 1 more thing,  when the function rotate (map) building  will be available???

While I'm usually never one to bug developers about it, I'm getting a little curious about when this version is coming out. I sorta got my hopes up last Mondoid, it sounded like it might only be a bit off... is that going to be extended over a few weeks again? :P

While I'm usually never one to bug developers about it, I'm getting a little curious about when this version is coming out. I sorta got my hopes up last Mondoid, it sounded like it might only be a bit off... is that going to be extended over a few weeks again? :P

I can imagine that they are either having a lot of trouble nailing the last bugs, or the release is just around the corner, and they are just keeping us in the dark, either way, we find out on the next mondoid: :D

Yeah, we're on the invisible walls thing, it should be fixed, but still testing...

We want to finish some things before releasing it tho :)

Honestly take as long as you need !! I'd rather the next version was more polished =) none the less you guys are doing an amazing job, keep it up

So we should just remove this craft because we don't have all the required material yet ? Silly :(

The carpentry/crafting thing will have a lot of improvement one day, by adding a lot of new stuff and tools to craft etc.

Can I say the mighty word ? Oh please... ALPHA ! :D

I know it's alpha. ;)

And I don't say, remove this recipe.

Just add an item plastic tarp to the game and to the recipe and change the crate texture into an open crate texture with a plastic tarp inside. :-)

I do totally agree with this suggestion. project zomboid is probably also as famous as it is because of its well known liability to true realism without a loss of fun (that is truely important but seems solved to me with this suggestion [instead of barrel profession...]).

The 4 Planks few Nails recipe needs to be changed (way too easy)... but perhaps you guys wanna change this at another time, when more items come into play... but pls dont forget to change...

Omgn! Why do I read these?! They just make me more anxious for the actual update to come out.

Lol, that's fun because, I didn't say nothing... I just said I want to finish some stuff before internal test, it's just bug smash :D

But now I read dragon/unicorn hybrid... Unicorn heard, dragon body, and re unicorn... Looks fun :P

I think i have just witnessed a spawning horde...

Watch mathasgames zomboid ep 95 from 10:15 you can see his yard being empty of zombies then 10:36 he sees a large horde standing on his yard...

i feel bad for him i =p also i heard its coming out very soon but its been very soon for a while now =/

Please no unicorns ... they don't fit in the Romero-Lore of the game :(

I think it is a joke of some kind. there seems to be some kind of meme/joke that is common in this forum about dragons and stuff being in game.

He was joking, too.