FORUM TEST RELEASE: Project Zomboid - Version 2.9.9.11

RobertJohnson

About the rain collector barrel, I have a pair of suggestions, like if you closer to the urban places you're, the're a good chance that you'll get sick by drinking that water.(Y'know, pollution and stuff)
But you can prevent that by boiling water in a kettle or a cooking pot.
And if you're in rural places, there's just a very little chance of getting sick.
Just an idea..

About the rain collector barrel, I have a pair of suggestions, like if you closer to the urban places you're, the're a good chance that you'll get sick by drinking that water.(Y'know, pollution and stuff)

And if you're in rural places, there's just a very little chance of getting sick.

Just an idea..

Not to nitpick but where would the pollution be coming from? No factories are running, no planes, trains and automobiles. Where? Once people die off and stop ruining the planet, it would heal very quick, so the pollution levels in even the smoggiest cities (China) would take months or years to settle, quicker the more it rains.

Okay, Maybe be polluted in the beginning months or something of the game, but not after that,.. But even in real life it is contaminated when it rains smoggy water.

Just an idea..

Not to nitpick but where would the pollution be coming from? No factories are running, no planes, trains and automobiles. Where? Once people die off and stop ruining the planet, it would heal very quick, so the pollution levels in even the smoggiest cities (China) would take months or years to settle, quicker the more it rains.

Okay, Maybe be polluted in the beginning months or something of the game, but not after that,.. But even in real life it is contaminated when it rains smoggy water.

Thats true actually , But what about dead bodies lying in rivers and waterways contaminating them? :P

i love how people go on and on about dragons and unicorns but a zombie horde spawning (something related to the thread/version) doesnt get any discussion

Well it's a known issue and has been discussed on multiple occasions. What more is there to say about it?

Also some people just like to have fun sometimes ;)

Thats true actually , But what about dead bodies lying in rivers and waterways contaminating them? :P

Like fat, ugly water-soaked zombies stuck in the well for example?

(the walking dead season 2, anyone?) :D

You see Kinyoshi sitting at the dinner-table with his knife and fork in the ready position, waiting to be served the gourmet meal. You then look at the table to see everyone else sitting around it (it's a big table) with their knifes and forks in the ready. You finally look at the table and realize there is no food, not one morsel, it's not even set with plates yet.

Still waiting with our knifes and forks though.

Kitchen knifes:

cwc.png

Like fat, ugly water-soaked zombies stuck in the well for example?

(the walking dead season 2, anyone?) :D

The farm family put that zombie there on purpose... It was covered, how the heck can a zombie fall in a covered well? uncover it, fall it and cover it back up??

The family pretended like they had no idea why it was in there.. right...

Edited by kinyoshi

I think i have just witnessed a spawning horde...

Watch mathasgames zomboid ep 95 from 10:15 you can see his yard being empty of zombies then 10:36 he sees a large horde standing on his yard...

Hopefully this is the kind of thing that can be fixed soon. >.<

It's ridiculously unfair to have Zombies spawning anywhere (after initial spawn of course) but the edges of the map.

I think i have just witnessed a spawning horde...

Watch mathasgames zomboid ep 95 from 10:15 you can see his yard being empty of zombies then 10:36 he sees a large horde standing on his yard...

Hopefully this is the kind of thing that can be fixed soon. >.<

It's ridiculously unfair to have Zombies spawning anywhere (after initial spawn of course) but the edges of the map.

I started a new game once, I spawned in the trailer park, got a baseball bat, then on my way out of the trailer park, there was a zombie in my way, there was an horde the the only other way, so I bashed it's brains out. I walked a few feet ahead and another appeared, wearing the same clothing, so I bashed it's brains out, then another spawned a few seconds later, also wearing the same clothes, this happened one more time. I have never seen it again.

Just wondering, since rain barrels are being implemented to collect rain, why can't we simply put a cooking pot, or a bucket, water can, etc outside, and have that collect rain?

I'm guessing that you're using rain barrels at first to test for bugs, then implementing my suggestion in the update after 2.9.9.11...?

I keep thinking about all these empty trash cans....

The ick stays behind when water evaporates. The zombie ick particulate matter would need some other method of getting airborne, and then you'd be breathing it constantly anyway, whether it rained or not.

Fire? that would distribute the microscopic zombie ick particles in the air that could bind with dust and moisture.

Could you guys pls stop the spoilers about The walking dead? Still haven´t seen the second season and spoilers kinda sucks  :cry:

Put them atleast in spoilertags.

At topic: Glad to see the door bug finally fixed! Oh and Romain you mentioned the blood on hitting a zombie twice  (tophat)  

Could you guys pls stop the spoilers about The walking dead? Still haven´t seen the second season and spoilers kinda sucks  :cry:

At topic: Glad to see the door bug finally fixed! Oh and Romain you mentioned the blood on hitting a zombie twice  (tophat)  

We'll stop spoiling it when you've spoiled yourself by watching it.

:lol:

Is it possible to change the cigarettes weight? I know it´s just numbers but i´m really bad at coding and such so i was just wandering.. i find them very useful but a whole pack (20) weights 4 so maybe two or three are worth picking up

Sorry but the second season is over a year old.

Major spoiler for King Kong, in case you haven't seen it:

He dies