So this is happening...

Tooks

Tooks, if you're stealing my identity this is a BRILLIANT way to start going about it.

I'd personally be happy stealing all of your Identities collectively but I'm not sure one person can contain all that awesome :P

I think the Aliens: Isolation team would recognize if you suddenly got replaced by a short, chubby, welsh man though.

My bank wont let ppl use copyrighted materials. Only thing I got approved was my paint-scrabbles.

You now have me paranoid they're going to reject my design based on copyright... Wonder how I'd go about, with TIS's approval, getting around that should it happen o.o

My bank wont let ppl use copyrighted materials. Only thing I got approved was my paint-scrabbles.

You now have me paranoid they're going to reject my design based on copyright... Wonder how I'd go about, with TIS's approval, getting around that should it happen o.o

This is sweden we are talking about in my case. I had no option to write a comment about having the approval or anything. So I can only wish the best of luck to you.

• 1 month later...