Favorite Foods to Cook

12 posts in this topic

I like to make some soups since it will taste good for my survivor since its high bonuses to reduce hunger and unhappiness and bordom and  my second thing for my survivors to cook is some burgers.

A nice stir-fry, salad, or fruit salad! Yum! Early game, I am always going door to door with a couple bowls and a frying pan.

Late game I love fishing and/or trapping to add a nice happy boost to my meals! <3

Oh and lately I've been loving foraging. I can't wait to get to higher foraging and experiencing the wonders of frogs and insects that stay fresh until you consume/butcher them. ^-^

Early on stew and/or salad with bacon bits.   Bacon bits gives tons of cooking xp (or at least did the last time I cooked them, I'm waiting for the end of build 40 before getting back in the game).

Late game: squirrel or fish stew with or without vegetable/mushroom depending on the season.

Always minimize eating non-perishable for when I can't find food in winter.

IRL:

breakfast: crepes stuffed with banana and dark chocolate covered with my homemade caramel

lunch or dinner: wild mushroom risotto with prosciutto garnished with fresh Parmigiano Reggiano and Italian parsley. 

Of course I don't eat the above all  the time since I am trying to avoid gaining the Obese trait...