Hydrocraft Mod

Hydromancerx

On 2016-03-04 at 5:31 AM, zomboid123 said:
1 hour ago, ShuiYin said:

Woot they change the graphic style ??? Is there any that we can glipse at? I will have to re do the mods graphics

So mash's secret art project was a complete art overhaul and it's not just higher quality, they seem to be ditching the old sims style skeumorphic look and have gone with a comic book style for the new art. The hydrocraft stuff was all done in the old style... Looks like updating the food for the new nutrition system was the least of your worries m8.

The graphics style hasn't changed; the current sprites were just repainted at twice the resolution. It's part of build 34.11.

The latest Mondoid mentioned about Hydrocraft needing help in terms of updating its graphic. I know that the PZ Vanilla patch mod have very little graphic addition and wont help much but you can use it if you want. (ill have to wait till it goes live first tho and then ill edit from original graphic).

Never surrender!  :):):)

6 hours ago, francogp said:

I create a "patch" for Hydrocraft, adding 3D models. I need testing, and help with the missing model weapons or textures! :D
Hope to be added as official items and not as modded patch soon.

Some examples:
3d%20weapons.jpg

Link to the thread:

Really cool especially the walking aid for the disabled :)

4 hours ago, Hydromancerx said:

Cool Can you do the same for New Recipes?

I could, there is just a problem. There is no unique identifier for recipies. for items its like HCMRE or whatever. It's unique.

For recipies there could be 10 recipies with the same name and same result, same tools only having one of the ingredients different. so I will literally have to compare the entire recipie info to all other recipie's info each time i insert a recipie into the database in order to check if the recipie existed in the prev version.  This would slow down the reading script a lot and it already takes a few hours to run through.  if you were to add a version tag in your files however it would be simple. but thats more work for you of course.

14 hours ago, francogp said:

I create a "patch" for Hydrocraft, adding 3D models. I need testing, and help with the missing model weapons or textures! :D
Hope to be added as official items and not as modded patch soon.

Some examples:
3d%20weapons.jpg

Link to the thread:

Somebody help this guy! These look great. Even if you dont have them ALL done yet. Just these hand fulls added would be great

16 hours ago, nolanri said:

Somebody help this guy! These look great. Even if you dont have them ALL done yet. Just these hand fulls added would be great

Like I said in the picture, those are SOME of the weapons in the picture, I "think" that I have it ALL in the mod (including different material version, like copper, iron, bronze, etc).

Edited by francogp

56 minutes ago, EUDOXIO said:

Not sure about why or who did it, but someone left a cellar blocked with an oxen wagon full of items on my server, and i cant fix it or remove it :(

The Cheat Menu mod might allow something to be done but I don't know for sure. The infinite carry wight which is one of the many cheats within the mod may be your best bet.

40 minutes ago, Lobochi said:

The Cheat Menu mod might allow something to be done but I don't know for sure. The infinite carry wight which is one of the many cheats within the mod may be your best bet.

Ive already tried that, but since the last update, even with that, i cannot pick heavy items like before.

Nothing anyone can do. Containers have a hard cap of 50 short of a Java mod. The simplest answer is never to let them contain so much, in the current game setup. This may be different in build 34, due to the changes in the way inventory management works but, these changes cannot be used in build 33.

5 hours ago, EUDOXIO said:

Ive already tried that, but since the last update, even with that, i cannot pick heavy items like before.

The infinite carry weight will spawn in your inventory as an item when you select the cheat. You can then drop it as an item into any container. The new update made a small bug where the unlimited inventory item does not spawn in your inventory when you select the cheat IF you are already at max carry weight. You can however drop it into containers that are full.

Edited by Robshaw

The improvised gas mask is bugged and can not be used for many of the recipes that require a gas mask. Is this a bug or intentional du to some, unknown to me, nature of the gasses involved with smelting nickle ingots?

On 10/3/2016 at 7:20 AM, Lobochi said:

try the delete object brush in cheat menu it might work

On 10/3/2016 at 7:11 AM, Robshaw said:

The infinite carry weight will spawn in your inventory as an item when you select the cheat. You can then drop it as an item into any container. The new update made a small bug where the unlimited inventory item does not spawn in your inventory when you select the cheat IF you are already at max carry weight. You can however drop it into containers that are full.

Yeah, this works, thanks for the info to solve this :)

10 hours ago, ShuiYin said:

try the delete object brush in cheat menu it might work

I cant find any object brush, where is it?, this will be usefull to delete some things i need to :D

Edit: Its not a brush, its a delete mode, thanks for mention it :)

Edited by EUDOXIO

1 hour ago, EUDOXIO said:

I cant find any object brush, where is it?, this will be usefull to delete some things i need to :D

Yea i forgot the name exactly but it can delete stuff. Hopefully it could solve your problem

3 hours ago, EUDOXIO said:

I am very happy to help my friend and i have a bit more info concerning the whole new way infinite carry weight works. If you mine stone in a mine or saw logs with a saw buck the stones or planks that go over the spots carry weight will not show. However if you keep picking up the stones or wood planks from the block they will not run out until you have picked up the invisible items first. When harvesting with a full carry weight and NO infinite carry weight item you will lose all that you harvest.

Pumpkins and Gas Masks

improvised gas mask wont work on all recipies

Pumpkins cant be jarred or composted or fed to animals.

I'd change the code myself but I can't find the files so if anyone helps me find the hydro-craft recipes file I might be able to post a fix.