Hydrocraft Mod

Hydromancerx

IS it really the case that you need four corks to build a laboratory? Is there really no way to make cork? Can no other kind of bung or cork substitute this? I can not find a single cork and have scavenged for days real life time. I have looked over the aggressive gaming website and it seems that four corks are needed. please someone tell me this is an error or will be fixed soon? Could not it be acceptable to use any kind of capped glass test tube? or have some way of making a cork?

With this mod I've come to accept the simple asnwers, I've had no time to play these past weeks for work reasons but... have you tried opening a wine bottle? or anything that could be held by a cork? I remember getting stuff on my inventory after doing some stuff and I was like... where dafuq did this come from? realized later I was searching trash bags, playing with lids, curing salt... experimenting always gives you the answer :D in this case, I could be absolutely wrong.

Any use for the blacksmith apron? does it speed up any crafting related to blacksmithing/smelting etc...?

No use yet. However I have been thinking about making it a requirement. Which would mean leather working before smithing.

Hmm, if possible, maybe make it where using the forge without an apron has a small chance of causing burn damage. That way people can forge without leather crafting if they want to risk it, but its safer to get the apron first.

I don't know if this is the case.  Survival hardcore...

I cannot seem to find a masonry book or an anarchist book.  I figure the anarchist would be a bit rare... but the masonry book... after spending a crapton of time looking for the masonry book...

I had killed around 2000 zombies (shotgun + a lot of ammo I had found)  had a fairly large custom base built sans roof.  Well... After searching maybe my 100th house... and TWO book stores... I could not find it.

Then I got scratched... and this scratch wasn't going away.... so I said forget it.  I Installed the cheat mod... and started teleporting/ghosting around... and to my surprise...

After checking the 3rd and final library... and probably close to 100 more bookshelves in houses.

I never found the masonry book.  Is it spawning correctly?

I cannot seem to find a masonry book or an anarchist book.  I figure the anarchist would be a bit rare... but the masonry book... after spending a crapton of time looking for the masonry book...

I had killed around 2000 zombies (shotgun + a lot of ammo I had found)  had a fairly large custom base built sans roof.  Well... After searching maybe my 100th house... and TWO book stores... I could not find it.

Then I got scratched... and this scratch wasn't going away.... so I said forget it.  I Installed the cheat mod... and started teleporting/ghosting around... and to my surprise...

After checking the 3rd and final library... and probably close to 100 more bookshelves in houses.

I have a Masonry book, but I got it a couple of updates ago, so no garauntee it hasn't changed. My best bet for finding books was to gather a large amount of Books, and remove the covers from all of them.

I have found a lot, mostly i play sandbox with extrem rare settings and i´m able to find them a lot. But i guess it´s random so maybe you just had no luck. i´m cureently searching tent pegs :) can´t find them hehe

I have found a lot, mostly i play sandbox with extrem rare settings and i´m able to find them a lot. But i guess it´s random so maybe you just had no luck. i´m cureently searching tent pegs :) can´t find them hehe

I found em in the first week difficulty... but not survival.

I found several disadvantages, namely: the use of consumable items such as coal or concrete bucket with their full use, and not finding the hands character disappearing as they are not used and do not change the status of the empty bucket. Zmetil a disadvantage on the forms for bars, bucket of concrete, coal, possibly something else.

Another saw the following - gravel can be put in a bucket and bag. You can make a concrete bar, and a bucket of gravel can not sack.

still I would like to know where to get the chain and the dynamo? metal detector and trashcan? and why can not be crafted?

P.S. sorry my english - google translate :(

I found several disadvantages, namely: the use of consumable items such as coal or concrete bucket with their full use, and not finding the hands character disappearing as they are not used and do not change the status of the empty bucket. Zmetil a disadvantage on the forms for bars, bucket of concrete, coal, possibly something else.

Another saw the following - gravel can be put in a bucket and bag. You can make a concrete bar, and a bucket of gravel can not sack.

still I would like to know where to get the chain and the dynamo? metal detector and trashcan? and why can not be crafted?

P.S. sorry my english - google translate :(

dont put to the ground charcoal, welding, ingot form's and ect when u crafting. it's a bug that mr.Hydromancerx cannot fix. drop these "broken" items into zombie corpres for removing from world.

u need build a lagre junkyard with magnet for searching broken bicycles (to get dynamo from) and medium junkyard (for chain) if I'm not mistaken. it's a seven circles of hell, so have patience =)

thanks for the tip. On the box with only garbage in the trash can to find and mine? crafting can not?

not craftable...

found chain: use the medium trash box on large (may be medium or small too) junkyard.

dynamo from broken bicycles: big trash box on the large junkyard with magnet.

Is it possible to get metal barrels without a junkyard? I'm a little worried I might be stuck in a loop, whereby I can't get an empty barrel without a large junkyard, I can't upgrade to a large junkyard without a steam machine, and I can't make a steam machine without an empty barrel.

This is no longer necessary.  The steam machine recipe (and all other recipes) now accept the craftable metal barrel from the "Make Metal Barrel" recipe.

Why is it my craft-able metal barrel wont work!? I used the Make Metal Barrel" recipie and the metal barrel it creates cant be used as an empty barrel.

With the organs that you get from dissecting the zombie corpse. Could we place them in jars. With formaldehyde? Heck maybe you could do it so we keep the decapitated heads in the jars with formaldehyde. Formaldehyde could be a lootable item that has multiple uses like a gas can. And when we are done dissecting the bodies, we could have an option to butcher the meat and get new meat cuts. For someone who wants to RP a cannibal xD. Think of the Roleplaying possibilities!

I know how to alter recipes from the normal game. How do I access the hydrocraft mod's list of items and recipes? What is the path? 

workshop\content\108600\498441420\mods\Hydrocraft\media\scripts

Thank you very much but I can not find this path. Do hidden files need to be changes or something? Is this the workshop folder under the steamapps/common/projectzomboid path?

Thank you very much but I can not find this path. Do hidden files need to be changes or something? Is this the workshop folder under the steamapps/common/projectzomboid path?

if u play with steam, check path

SteamApps\workshop\content\108600\498441420\mods\Hydrocraft\media\scripts

if play without steam, try this

C:\Users\*you*\Zomboid\mods\Hydrocraft\media\scripts

Hello, in recipe "Store Dried Craisns in Bag" a little mistake - it requires raisns but must require craisns

recipe Store Dried Craisns in Bag	{		HCZipperbag,		HCDriedrasins,		Result:HCDriedcrasinsbag,		Time:30.0,	   	Category:Cooking,    		OnCreate:recipe_hcbakingtray,	}

right code

recipe Store Dried Craisns in Bag	{		HCZipperbag,		HCDriedcrasins,		Result:HCDriedcrasinsbag,		Time:30.0,	   	Category:Cooking,    		OnCreate:recipe_hcbakingtray,	}

Dear mr.Hydromancerx,
can you add the option to make empty propane tanks from basic tanks? they don't turn into an empty propane tank when burned in the stove :(

and fix junkyards...

However, it seems that there is a typo in this recipe in the Junkyard.txt. The recipe states "OnCreate:hcjunlsearchlarge" while the required script is called "junksearchlarge". I didn't test it, but it should make this script unaccessible, and the recipe will produce only the empty box.