RELEASED: Build 29.4

RobertJohnson

So much for the hopes of build 29.3,

It broke my server.. no one can connect and I cant even connect.

It was working when I converted it but then a couple of minutes later I get disconnected by my own server and then I cant connect no more so can no one else.

So how close to Last Stand online multiplayer?

As far as I know that's not a priority right now at all. Only an extremely small percent of players do it (even on singleplayer) and it's not particularly conducive to a good multiplayer experience in my humble opinion. I'm not saying it won't ever be done, but they aren't working on it to my knowledge and they definitely won't be giving an ETA. Sorry =\

When you are using the test build and then it gets released, what is the best way to get the updated version? Should I uninstall and re download it?

Go to PZ' properties on Steam, open the Betas tab, select "NONE" from the dropdown menu.

And might I add, just verify afterwards as well. Steam sometimes derps when switching between branches or even when just simply updating. (Speaking from experience IRL and on the bug tracker with the numbr of issues verification solves.)

There is a problem when you play in Japanese.

Game can be stopped by pressing the Q key.

I was running fine with build 28.

I think there is a problem with the program.

Please improvement as soon as possible play because you can not.

Can you give more details?

Does the game stop when you hit 'q'?

What happens when you hit 'q'?

Do you have any logs?

>Can you give more details?

When you press the Q key during game play, you can stop at the end game freezes.

Phenomenon appears to reproduce the behavior, set the language to Japanese, and then start the game, press the Q key.

!!! NPC Interaction Shout key. !!!

>Does the game stop when you hit 'q'?

The game will freeze.

>What happens when you hit 'q'?

Game is to stop the operation will be impossible to play.

>Do you have any logs?

I will upload the error log.

http://www.weapons-free.com/console.txt

>Can you give more details?

When you press the Q key during game play, you can stop at the end game freezes.

Phenomenon appears to reproduce the behavior, set the language to Japanese, and then start the game, press the Q key.

!!! NPC Interaction Shout key. !!!

>Does the game stop when you hit 'q'?

The game will freeze.

>What happens when you hit 'q'?

Game is to stop the operation will be impossible to play.

>Do you have any logs?

I will upload the error log.

http://www.weapons-free.com/console.txt

Fixed, thank you.  Affected Korean as well.

Panic will decrease faster if you have survived for a while (you get used to zombies, but still get jump scare).

Ok i was going to put this in as a suggestion. But I was going ot base it on the number of zombies you had killed not time. But that works to.

it all look like more fun down the road when 29 come out.It would be pretty much the same outcome just the sneaky types like me would panic real easily but maybe adding both of these would be good as them together would make a good combo.