Custom Member Titles

_Gold_

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who says we don't already inhabit a borg cube? We've already got our minds synced, what more is needed?

Cookies ?

I think we found the real culprit behind your title, Okeer. *Corrects grammar*

Get him.

Somebody who knows <3 makes you ten times more favorable then already

Why get me x.x my creation was on the good side

Who says we don't already inhabit a borg cube? We've already got our minds synced, what more is needed?

Cookies ?

Get him.

Nope, Okeer's was mine. I couldn't stop hearing that Krogan speak every time I saw his nick, and he'd made advanced, so it was time. ;)

[insert generic nickname request here]

Hmmm this feels like a trap to me, I feel he is somehow masterminding the outcome of this, all Hannibal-like. Don't fall for it guys!

*overly dramatic arm gesture*

They'll possibly get a title...

...if they're happy with it is something I'm not sure about *stands beside viceroy smiling towards the -hopefully- bad ending of this*

Get him.

Nope, Okeer's was mine. I couldn't stop hearing that Krogan speak every time I saw his nick, and he'd made advanced, so it was time. ;)

I was your's? O.o *train rolls in*

Now that I think twice about your name... kirrus - wasn't that a salarian?

I don't find the answer but I would say your name is from me universe... I'm almost saying I replay all parts to just prove it...

Get him.

I don't find the answer but I would say your name is from me universe... I'm almost saying I replay all parts to just prove it...

Nope. Kirrus is a corruption of the word Cirrus, a type of cloud which aptly described my character a long time ago.

Get him.

Nope. Kirrus is a corruption of the word Cirrus, a type of cloud which aptly described my character a long time ago.

Hmm, I could swear there is someone named kirrus in ME. Maybe I'm messing things up with garrus but I SWEAR... need to play ME again until evidence can be made.

Peaceful-but-a-storm-may-be-coming-ish ? Actually, the cirri are responsible for the halo effect, which, our folklore claims, is a sign of good fortune.