We Need More Guns!

Austin

I have started to work on some of the sprites and I got to thinking it wouold be kinda cool to be able to mod the weapons with things like lights, optics (scopes/sights) to improve acuracy, silencers to muffle the sound, and grips/bipods to improve weapon handling/stability.

Then I got to thinking that weapons degrade over time and need to be maintained so I was thinking that a guncleaning/gunsmithing kit could be used to maintain and repare the weapons.

This is all of course up to Austin as he is the one coding it, I just make pritty pictures..

The attachments are all planned already and will be implemented :)

About the gun cleaning and smithing kit, I have never really thought about that. But, I like it. Expect it to be implemented, nice suggestion.

back on the steam forums for pz i requested a weapon pack to be made with the following weapons the name of the pack would be The Ultimate Weapon Pack which would include every gun and sword from medieval era through to the modern era if your still taking in request here you go a nice big list of guns and melee weapons copy and pasted from my previous forum post.

assault riffles.
m16 tactical.
scar-h/l..
xm8.

tommy gun.
and whatever else you wanna add.

sniper/marksman riffles.
whinchester lever action riffle
clockwork riffle - functional replica

the awp - idk its true name but anyone whos ever played css or csgo will know the one

the antimaterial riffle - looks like the m99 from killing floor.

open to more suggestions here.

light machine guns.
m60
minigun - this one would be a ultra rare item extremely hard to get due to its oped nature.
stoner-63
and whatever else you wanna add

hand guns.
beretta m9
colt 1911
any of the glock handguns
mauser-c96 - this would be a functional replica.
smith and wesson model 3 - again a functional replica

volcanic repeating pistol - another old west replica
and any other hand gun you wish to add.

magnums.
smith and wesson model 500
desert eagle.
taurus raging bull model 444
colt python.

shot guns.
striker semi auto shotgun.
aa12 auto shotgun
remington870
coach double barrel shotgun.
sawed off coach shotgun
and whatever else you can think of

sub machine guns.
mp5
kriss super vector
p90 - this one would be a rare find
mp7
and any other sub machine gun you wish to add

sharp weapons.
katana
claymore
longsword
shortsword
wakizashi
tanto
combat knife
switch blade - switch blades are actually very common to have.
tomahawk
firemans axe
hand scythe
scythe
scikle - you know what i mean
and whatever else you want

blunt weapons
metal baseball bat - hits harder then a regular baseball bat
the brooklyn lover - the most badass baseball bat ever made by a unknown company.
morning star w/o chain.
morning star w chain
warhammer
mallat
maul
and whatever else you can think of.

hand to hand weapons.
your fist - who doesnt want to beat a zombie back to death with their bare fists like a boss?
brass knuckles
hand claws - you know like the ones from dead island riptide or like the ones wolverine from xmen has but turned into a wieldable weapon.
and whatever else you want.

-snip-

This mod will be open to many weapons, but it will take a while to get them all implemented. Kinsem is currently working on the sprites for all the weapons and ammo in the game plus more.

cool sorry bout the big tree of text anyways i tried to install your mod and put the folder in the correct places according to your instructions but it didnt work am i doing something wrong? oh yeah i mayhaps forgot to mention the brooklyn lover baseball bat would have infinite durability and maximum hitting power if you dont know the reference it references the brooklyn smasher that is made by the company called cold steel look it up. i also just thought of 2 cmore weapons to add which is the rpk lmg and the hamr lmg from codblack ops 2 idk if there is such a animal irl as far as the hamr is concerned but basically its a scar h shell remade into a lmg.

Na its fine :3 btw i seem to have a problem im doing a sandbox and set loot to abundent so i have shit tons everywhere but for some reason i cant find anything only thing i have found plenty of is the AR-15 but i been the police station and found no guns or ammo heck no ammo for the AR either im making my way to the gunshop to check but i doubt i'll find anything 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...