We Need More Guns!

Austin

I must suggest there to be .22 rifles and pistols. They're easily the most common gun to find, and ammunition isn't very hard to find either. But in the world of Project Zomboid obviously it'll be somewhat rare, but more common than the vanilla shotgun. Though it'd have to do low damage to balance with it being not so rare.

Some .22 rifles and pistols:

Ruger Mark III

Ammunition: .22

Capacity: 10

Rarity: Common

Ruger 10/22

Rarity: Less than common

AR-22

Capacity: 25

Rarity: Uncommon

I like to think I know a good bit on firearms. Partly due to living in Georgia. I'll keep throwing gun ideas your way.

DirectorPR has a great point, imo i would much rather have a .22 of any kind over ARs or AKs, .22 ammo would be everywhere. Great mod btw, but I would think about adding .22s, lighter round would mean you could carry more ammo and it would be very abundant.

I must suggest there to be .22 rifles and pistols. They're easily the most common gun to find, and ammunition isn't very hard to find either. But in the world of Project Zomboid obviously it'll be somewhat rare, but more common than the vanilla shotgun. Though it'd have to do low damage to balance with it being not so rare.

Some .22 rifles and pistols:

Ruger Mark III

Rarity: Common

Ruger 10/22

Rarity: Less than common

AR-22

Capacity: 25

Rarity: Uncommon

I like to think I know a good bit on firearms. Partly due to living in Georgia. I'll keep throwing gun ideas your way.

Alright, sorry about not being able to add guns lately, I have been working on the scientific mod. Anyway, in a hour I got to go to a hair appointment. So when I get back I will start adding some more guns. Preferably the ones you recommended.

off sub but where do i place this mod. i just bought the game yesterday and i dont know where to place anything sry =_=

is there anyway to add a starting gun in ur invo along with some supplise. latly the game been spawning me to close to goups of zombies so when i get out im dead.. (i play as the cop so having a starting eagle fully loaded with 4 clips be nice with a shotty or autogun.. i love to surive but i love playing as the tank also.. pow  pow pow pow xD

side note is there anyway to ad 100% no noise type of weapons? i mean like bows and arrows or even a dart gun

off sub but where do i place this mod. i just bought the game yesterday and i dont know where to place anything sry =_=

is there anyway to add a starting gun in ur invo along with some supplise. latly the game been spawning me to close to goups of zombies so when i get out im dead.. (i play as the cop so having a starting eagle fully loaded with 4 clips be nice with a shotty or autogun.. i love to surive but i love playing as the tank also.. pow  pow pow pow xD

side note is there anyway to ad 100% no noise type of weapons? i mean like bows and arrows or even a dart gun

There should be instructions inside the .rar file. Also, concerning wanting to have silent weapons, I have a mod called Fletchery. I will give you a link.

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/336-fletchery-mod/

More guns indeed, and then the devs should call them by their type only, but some should be called by the wrong designation. i.e. a pistol should be called a revolver. I suspect this would generate serious amounts of drama, and drama is good.

More guns indeed, and then the devs should call them by their type only, but some should be called by the wrong designation. i.e. a pistol should be called a revolver. I suspect this would generate serious amounts of drama, and drama is good.

Drama isn't good, its entertainable.

Dude, you have to understand I can't wake up every morning and work on mods. I'm trying to prepare for school, which I start next week.

next week? o man :(

hope they don't give you to much work so you can still be active in this lovely community :D

Dude, you have to understand I can't wake up every morning and work on mods. I'm trying to prepare for school, which I start next week.

next week? o man :(

hope they don't give you to much work so you can still be active in this lovely community :D

Haha, I agree!

• 2 weeks later...