IWBUMS: Build 34.12

EasyPickins

The white commercial fridge is still lacking a freezer compartment. This was addressed in the other nutrition build thread, but a 20 value freezer was only added to the black color version. They are both the same thing, just in different colors.

Also, found a bench with mismatched tiles (generated after-patch)

Spoiler

C4BCAC70BCF01F629BF88EC8A772C5444F425076

23 minutes ago, EasyPickins said:

@nightmare Replace the server ProjectZomboid64.exe with the fixed one I posted and see if it works.

(1.) for client yes

(2.) for server no ( unknown option "-arg {value}" )

-------------------------------

just for clarification

1. ) client.exe i mean 108600 (is the bug with: ignores GameArg; not using cachedir )

2.) server.exe  i mean 380870

is with the "=" needed in args

Edited by nightmare

15 minutes ago, nightmare said:

(1.) for client yes

(2.) for server no ( unknown option "-arg {value}" )

-------------------------------

just for clarification

1. ) client.exe i mean 108600 (is the bug with: ignores GameArg; not using cachedir )

2.) server.exe  i mean 380870

is with the "=" needed in args

i did a mistake ,  for server works also now.. with the new exe

Edited by nightmare

7 hours ago, Kim Jong Un said:

The white commercial fridge is still lacking a freezer compartment. This was addressed in the other nutrition build thread, but a 20 value freezer was only added to the black color version. They are both the same thing, just in different colors.

Also, found a bench with mismatched tiles (generated after-patch)

Reveal hidden contents

Hey, could you point me a house with this kind of fridge please?

8 hours ago, RobertJohnson said:

Hey, could you point me a house with this kind of fridge please?

http://pzmap.crash-override.net/#0.42387566041031427,0.2063427983842825,850.5622499821093

http://pzmap.crash-override.net/#0.4247683536793904,0.2048864821849283,850.5622499821093

It's the white variant of the black commercial fridge

Edited by Kim Jong Un

Just now, Survivor1986 said:

Can i play this build with GOG version?

GoG does not currenlty support the concept of beta builds. Only stable builds, such as build 33.20 will be released to GoG for the time being. If GoG does implement a beta feature, unstable builds will probably be provided through both platforms.

Sorry for the disappointment.

11 minutes ago, Snorrsenkel said:

With "proper zombies" settings, is it normal getting suddenly attacked from sprinting superhuman zombies?
I mean... menu option says "fast shamblers".

There can be "fresher" zombies with higher attributes, but "superhuman" and "sprinting", no.

1 hour ago, Snorrsenkel said:

With "proper zombies" settings, is it normal getting suddenly attacked from sprinting superhuman zombies?

There was a bug with loading Sandbox settings that might have broken things like that.  Copy map_sand.bin from the _backup for that save if you have it.  You might also want to copy map_t.bin due to the "Months Since the Appocalypse" sandbox setting being wrong as well (if all the food suddenly rotted, that's why).

1 hour ago, Snorrsenkel said:

There was a bug with loading Sandbox settings that might have broken things like that.  Copy map_sand.bin from the _backup for that save if you have it.  You might also want to copy map_t.bin due to the "Months Since the Appocalypse" sandbox setting being wrong as well (if all the food suddenly rotted, that's why).

I've noticed that something is really wrong with placing furniture on tables and countertops. It's like the item rises half off the ground that it did before. Lamps, walkie talkies, baskets, all seem to either be off of the counter completely or just on the edge visually. I can take screenshots to show what I mean, but something is really odd here.

That, and HAM radios float now.

59 minutes ago, Kim Jong Un said:

I've noticed that something is really wrong with placing furniture on tables and countertops. It's like the item rises half off the ground that it did before. Lamps, walkie talkies, baskets, all seem to either be off of the counter completely or just on the edge visually. I can take screenshots to show what I mean, but something is really odd here.

That, and HAM radios float now.

Table lamps now have 4 different positions (for placing them on the north/south/east/west of a counter top).  But the sprite properties haven't been done for the 3 new positions yet.  Ham radio's used to have tables under them but not anymore, and the properties for those are broken atm.

Also, I forgot to scale the "Surface" offset when using the 2x tileset, so objects only go down to the floor 1/2 as far as they should.

7 hours ago, EasyPickins said:

Table lamps now have 4 different positions (for placing them on the north/south/east/west of a counter top).  But the sprite properties haven't been done for the 3 new positions yet.  Ham radio's used to have tables under them but not anymore, and the properties for those are broken atm.

Also, I forgot to scale the "Surface" offset when using the 2x tileset, so objects only go down to the floor 1/2 as far as they should.

Dont forget the center position i think some people like me like to place it at the center too. Thx. 

зачем зделали такой зум? На разделенном экране стало невозможно играть - не видно зомби вдалеке. Игра приобрела бонусный перк - слепой.

Google translate:

Why did such a zoom? The split screen was impossible to play - do not see the zombie away. The game got a bonus perk - blind.

3 minutes ago, hvas2n said:

зачем зделали такой зум? На разделенном экране стало невозможно играть - не видно зомби вдалеке. Игра приобрела бонусный перк - слепой.

Google translate:

Why did such a zoom? The split screen was impossible to play - do not see the zombie away. The game got a bonus perk - blind.

Disable the 2X tiles in Options.

Are you serious? I'm a fool.
Thank you.

Split Screen:
   If one player dies, he can not continue the game - after you create a new character, a black screen appears. It helps only restart the game.
Sorry for Google translator

Сплит скрин: 
  Если один игрок умирает, он не может продолжить игру - после создания нового персонажа появляется черный экран . Помогает только перезапуск игры. 

Edited by hvas2n

-> no generators
-> copy map_sand.bin
> copy map_t.bin

Started a new sandbox game in 34.12, tried, but did not get a productive result. Checked all specific spots in WP for generators, nothing found.
I best guess is that generators are not into Tiles2X at this point.

5 hours ago, Snorrsenkel said:

-> no generators
-> copy map_sand.bin
> copy map_t.bin

Started a new sandbox game in 34.12, tried, but did not get a productive result. Checked all specific spots in WP for generators, nothing found.
I best guess is that generators are not into Tiles2X at this point.

Whoops, it's a bug in the new lighting system. Thanks for reporting this.

Two new observations- (playing on a multiplayer server)

Placing furniture sets it's capacity to 50 regardless of what the item is.

Moving refrigerators removes the freezer.

Pasta prepared in a saucepan can't have ingredients added to it (while pasta in a pot can)