The patch 33 anticipation / theoretical gambling thread

Jack Bower

Everyone is excited about tiny zombies, but no one noticed a zombie being chased by a pair of trousers. :(

Can we have an optional bizarro world sandbox option that purposely makes those bugs appear?

Would also be pretty funny to have that trigger on April Fools day :P

Everyone is excited about tiny zombies, but no one noticed a zombie being chased by a pair of trousers. :(

Can we have an optional bizarro world sandbox option that purposely makes those bugs appear?

I have a slight confession to make . . .

Spoiler

They're not bugs.

Spoiler
https://twitter.com/eg_pz/status/519596083081527296 Rather old mod/screwing around now; achieved by using on OnUpdate, a check for IsoZombie, then scaling their texture down. It just fit the chairs so well. :-(

I want to be able to host a radio station on my server that would be awesome! Also if they could get some old classical music that would be even better

I think that Turbo want this feature. that you can record on tape and then brodcast it. Troll FM radio inc xD

I have a slight confession to make . . .

Spoiler

They're not bugs.

Spoiler
https://twitter.com/eg_pz/status/519596083081527296 Rather old mod/screwing around now; achieved by using on OnUpdate, a check for IsoZombie, then scaling their texture down. It just fit the chairs so well. :-(

Wooo it's not a bug! Everyone hold your breath until Build 33 is out!

*passes out*

I hope you get to set up like a tower with a linited range that you can upgrade in tiers. Eventually making it unlimited. So people have a sense of progression.

Are you talking about a radio tower? I doubt we'll need to build that. HAM radios have pretty good range, don't they? I don't think they require towers.

I hope you get to set up like a tower with a linited range that you can upgrade in tiers. Eventually making it unlimited. So people have a sense of progression.

Are you talking about a radio tower? I doubt we'll need to build that. HAM radios have pretty good range, don't they? I don't think they require towers.

I was thinking of some jury rigged thing but then i guess This is set in just one county so tey shoukd have the range.