The patch 33 anticipation / theoretical gambling thread

Jack Bower

I've been waiting to dive back into PZ with Build 33. It is (or was at one time) expected to have the feature that allowed furniture and other map objects to be moved in game.

It is such a little thing* but the ability to personalize a character's environment is irresistibly immersive in a game like this. Of all the new, upcoming features, moving furniture tops my list.

*Little in terms of comparative game impact. I have no idea how little this is in terms of game development.

I've been waiting to dive back into PZ with Build 33. It is (or was at one time) expected to have the feature that allowed furniture and other map objects to be moved in game.

It is such a little thing* but the ability to personalize a character's environment is irresistibly immersive in a game like this. Of all the new, upcoming features, moving furniture tops my list.

*Little in terms of comparative game impact. I have no idea how little this is in terms of game development.

I been playing The Long Dark again because now it feels like playing Skyrim placing items in my cozy home, feels comfy as fuck mane

Build 33 is a codename for TIS' mischievous plan. TIS is finally going to show its dark side. All the members have used the money to buy a small island in the Carribean where they'll hide for the rest of their life. You think the fact RJ went to Jamaica for his honeymoon is just a coincidence? Well I don't. Basically, that's it: we're all doomed.

Build 33 is a codename for TIS' mischievous plan. TIS is finally going to show its dark side. All the members have used the money to buy a small island in the Carribean where they'll hide for the rest of their life. You think the fact RJ went to Jamaica for his honeymoon is just a coincidence? Well I don't. Basically, that's it: we're all doomed.

Everything has built up to this, they have initiated code "build 33". Will we get more Mondoids? Sure. But they'll just be the fillers, having us always on the edge of our seat every Monday for months, as TIS sits on a beach sipping their martinis. Those sly dogs. But it gets better. The NPC's? Vehicles? Freaking animations?! All a hoax. Thrown together in Photoshop and some other programs in a few hours. Anarchy will erupt on the forums. I won't be surprised if a forum stalker rises up to usurp the mods who will try deperately to defend the devs who are bribing them a small sum each month to keep chaos at bay. It won't work. I know the plan. Remember build 33. REMEMBER!

Congrats Zorak, we've got a post-egx mondoid:

http://projectzomboid.com/blog/2015/09/post-egx/

From the mondoid:

the plan is to put the build containing these features into internal testing upon Turbo’s return to Holland – so that the fundamentals of the systems can be checked out while Turbo makes any necessary adjustments.

Just give it here guys, we'll test it for you.

the plan is to put the build containing these features into internal testing upon Turbo’s return to Holland – so that the fundamentals of the systems can be checked out while Turbo makes any necessary adjustments.

Oh no, that means another delay?

I hope not, they can make it iwbums branch as 33.02 xD

I hope not, they can make it iwbums branch as 33.02 xD

I hope so or else everyone is going to lose their bet, damn you EGX people!

It doesn't count as a delay if they never announced an ETA. We're just hyping this up and assigning dates ourselves.

:)

Well not exactly a delay but more of a "adding more time" to internal teststing by adding some other features.

If the amount of time was never defined, you cannot add to it. Deep thoughts, man...

But honestly, TIS keeps us so well informed, and shares so much with us, I feel as if we're an internal part of the team, so hit me with Build 33 IWBUMS, I'm ready guys.