Skip nights in multiplayer

ditoseadio

What about a poll? Depending on yes or no by mayority (Majority? wtf?) the night is either skipped or endured. It would be nice.

Meh, Night on this game in multiplayer is awkward as is, don't need a faction to get majority votes whenever they feel like it, and control the votes.

You can access GameTime through Lua. The only trick is figuring out how to sync it between clients.

In this way, it's quite possible to enable sleeping in multiplayer and potentially accelerated time, if you really wanted to.

That'd be very interesting to try, particularly if sleep deprevation fatigue can also be simulated or turned on! The main reason why I've been holding off from getting my spouse to play PZ with me has been the lack of sleeping mechanic in multiplayer. We'd play with just the two of us, so Minecraft-esque sleeping (= time's modified when all players are in bed at night) would be excellent.  But with no fatigue, there's no real point to, even if you can accelerate through the night.

What about a poll? Depending on yes or no by mayority (Majority? wtf?) the night is either skipped or endured. It would be nice.

Meh, Night on this game in multiplayer is awkward as is, don't need a faction to get majority votes whenever they feel like it, and control the votes.

It could still be an option dependant on server settings tho.