Obligatory Steam Summer Sale Post

Killer21334

Is it really this time of the year again? It feels like the last summer sale was just yesterday...
Well, anyway, with rumors of the Steam Summer Sale being on the horizon escalating with each day, I was wondering what games everyone here is looking forward to buying this time around.

Hmm the nasKo on my steam friends list has played 127 hours of zomboid as of posting.

Oh well, probably a different guy.

On topic. I'll probably not spend any money on the sale. Why? I have none!

I'm hiding...

Do please inform me when its over.

Thank you.

Dude. It ended last night.

Come on out . . . and bring your wallet.

He's not coming, should I get the torch?

Burn down his house, make sure the computer and wallet is intact though, we must appease the GabeN.

Just bought BattleBlock Theater. Got a two-pack for 26 some odd bucks and split it with my friend. The intro is amazing.

Stamper does the intro. I honestly can't think of anyone else who could have done a better job than that crazy mother fucker. His voice fit PERFECTLY.

I wonder if I buy Far Cry 3... Multiplayer is fun or it's really only for solo ?

Never played the multiplayer but I really enjoyed the single player, at least right before you get to the second island, then it kind of flat lined. If you're going to get anything though get Far Cry Blood Dragon. Really really really good IMHO. Blew Far Cry 3 out of the water.

Good haul today. Planetary Annihilation, Brutal Legend, Pay Day 2 and the Darksiders franchise

I'm still waiting for Planetary Annihilation to drop below 10 euros... A friend of mine advised me not to buy it at the moment, I'll just wait for the christmas or halloween sale...

so far I'm not impressed with the summer sale, but I already own too much games maybe... lots of stuff to come though, I'll be patient

Good haul today. Planetary Annihilation, Brutal Legend, Pay Day 2 and the Darksiders franchise

I'm still waiting for Planetary Annihilation to drop below 10 euros... A friend of mine advised me not to buy it at the moment, I'll just wait for the christmas or halloween sale...

so far I'm not impressed with the summer sale, but I already own too much games maybe... lots of stuff to come though, I'll be patient

Oh. Any reason for holding off on Planetary Annihilation?

My current damage report: 10 games so far

Archived