BETA BRANCH RELEASED : 07/12/13

RobertJohnson

Well my old save be compatible in this new build?

Also I don't mind waiting longer. Just want a stable build without any game breaking bugs.

Should be but I don't think your save will have the new items.

Could use the item spawning mod though.

It plays soo smoth :D

1) I can't take screenshots with STEAM using the default F12 key. Any reason for blocking this hotkey? I tried remapping to CTRL-F12 and that worked.

2) The Traits menu on the Character creation screen will not allow you to scroll up once you pick enough traits.

Repro steps:

a) Select a screen resolution no bigger than 1680x1050.

b ) Create new game and pick your custom character

c) Scroll down on the traits list so you are at the bottom of it

d) Add several bonuse and malus traits until the scroll bar disappears

e) Notice that now you cannot get back up to the top of the list. To get there, you must remove traits from your character until the scroll bar is readded.

3) Some wall graphics are blocking the sink in the kitchen of the Muldraugh trailer park. You cannot interact with the sink. I believe the Windows are the reason, their top part does not go "transparent" like the other wall tiles.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=201599101

Last trailer before the picnic that lies in the Westpoint direction.

Did this beta update fix the zombie count : increase the hordes? I remember reading about it but i cant find it on the first page

Did this beta update fix the zombie count : increase the hordes? I remember reading about it but i cant find it on the first page

Yup, it have the increased zombie snumber, I just forgot to add it :D

Playing last night I suspected this. I did not see a "horde" but I went back to a previously cleared area and some must have migrated in. In another area I have never been there were two groups of 10-15 not far from each other.

However, they were sticking. I hope you guys are working on a fix for stuck zombies. Sometimes an entire group, 10+, can be stuck and you can just walk up and kill each one individually.  I used to think they got stuck in the tall grass but it seems to happen on pavement too. 

Why is it impossible to use the sink in this house i literally have to go to a diff house for water and yes I'm sure the waters still on.

http://pzmap.crash-override.net/#0.5568098720724677,0.19628327931039222,515.3067814854683

Try restarting the game. If you can only drink from the tap two times - congratulations, your water was shut off.

i told you i know the waters on

Bug report: I started a new sandbox game with no zombies because I am updating consumables information on the wiki like a madman. Because you cannot mouse over an item to get the infobox while paused, I would be constantly standing in one place and using hotkeys for unpausing for a few seconds to mouseover an item then re-pausing it. Then I might keep it paused for like an hour while I tweaked a template. When I would tab back into the game and set it to 1x time, the clock starts running like mad - about three hours a real time second. I would suddenly be ravenously hungry and suicidal and bored to death. If zombies had been on i'd likely be dead.

Time seems to return to normal at about the place it would have been if I had been running the game the whole time. Will do more thorough testing tomorrow to help narrow down the criteria of the bug.

Also semi related - book reading times are bugged if you accelerate the time to 3x. It nearly instantly completes but only about 20 minutes game time elapses. Seems to cause increased frequency of time warps when this happens.