BETA BRANCH RELEASED : 07/12/13

RobertJohnson

When crafting an of item of food - its age will be dependent on the average age of the foodstuffs that went into the recipe. What's more, if any of the food you used was rotten - then don't expect the results to be particularly edible either! This is a fix for crafted food that 'cured' the rot of what went into it - ramen etc :)

what about when u make a soup with a fresh chicken out of the fridge but u had flour and sugar , will it come out rotten like it does atm ?

I just bought the game because i saw how much fun streamers where having i hope multiplayer will be added soon because i have like 10 friends that would love to play it :). Good luck in the future i am looking forward to updates.

As been stated before. Dont buy this game for multiplayer. it´s probably gonna be another 1-2 years before a working multiplayer is up and running.

When crafting an of item of food - its age will be dependent on the average age of the foodstuffs that went into the recipe. What's more, if any of the food you used was rotten - then don't expect the results to be particularly edible either! This is a fix for crafted food that 'cured' the rot of what went into it - ramen etc :)

what about when u make a soup with a fresh chicken out of the fridge but u had flour and sugar , will it come out rotten like it does atm ?

Nope, this is fixed ;)

Cant wait until this update as much as I am loving the current  beta version I can't play without my game crashing eventually.

It seems that whenever I go to the north buildings of Westpoint my game crashes. I have another save from current build where I was over a month in and everytime I load the save it crashes the next time an alarm sounds...before alarms were fine. Will upload my system specs later if it helps all I know is its a i7 processor and a gtx 680. Sorry if these are already know issues

Awesome. I haven't played in a few weeks but I look forward to the update. The changes sound good. Glad to see that things are still coming along.

The last beta build had a big performance increase but performance could still be better, so further performance improvements would be much appreciated. Thanks for making such a fun and unique game.

okay firstly im not moaning and i love you all, but ive realized developer ETA's are about as reliable as a plumbers estimate. dont tease us with mondoid posts then hold back the goods i just want a fix for the mod loader so i can pry open locked doors and spray paint SOS on my front lawn*.

now back to the zombies.

*Translated For Americans

We said yesterday or today for the build... It takes some times to upload stuff, and we need to check everything, that's why we usualy don't say anything, because people complain as soon has you're 2min late :P

The fix for mod loader has been posted a billions times, just go into the mod.info and add a line "id=stuff" and your mod will load.

@RJ That's not a fix. I tried it with Robomats Modding Utilities and the mod.info has id=RMUtility but when I activated the mod and restarted, it crashes before I get the ingame menu. The id is in the loaded.txt but it crashes. So that is not a fix.

That's why we're all waiting for the build, to get the official fix :)

You know what? I just tried it with another mod and it worked! And I tried it again with RMUtility and it also worked! But before I wrote my post I tested it also and it didn't. I really have no idea why this suddenly works.

Admit it, you sneakily uploaded a small patch via Steam during this time and now it's fixed :P

We said yesterday or today for the build... It takes some times to upload stuff, and we need to check everything, that's why we usualy don't say anything, because people complain as soon has you're 2min late :P

The fix for mod loader has been posted a billions times, just go into the mod.info and add a line "id=stuff" and your mod will load.

or 2 days :)

seriously though im glad you have managed to figure out the problem with the modloader but where exactly have you told people? even using the search and hunting through posts i cant find anything about it besides vague references to an ID line?

how about a simple post to spell it out for us idiots that isnt buried in some irrelevant thread?

and i wasnt moaning :) i just really want the spraypaint back i cant remember where ive looted lol

okay ive just spent the last hour adding every variant of the id= parameter i can think of to the nfo files, i have even searched "modloader" on the forums and trawled through pages of posts that had nothing to do with it.

in the name of jesus harold christ in a rubber crotch can someone please tell me if this modloader issue is fixed (fixable) or not in the current or upcoming version?

(and by that i mean actually point me to something useful not just slap me with a newb label and move on)

also the id parameter is already present in some of the mods im trying to load (i.e. Robomats utilitys & lockpicking mods- as i stated originally) 

and just to state it one more time, i WASNT moaning and i dont care about the delay its to be expected when trying to implement so many bug fixes, optimizations and a new repair system in the same update. i AM now however moaning about being berated like a newbie for asking a question.

so how about a little bit of cooperation here fellas