Mondoid 04/11/13

Headshotkill

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that I'm 16 I can drink a beer and buy it, though strong alcohol like Vodka, Whiskey,... are still forbidden under 18.

Congratulations you belgian Mondoid Announcer.

In Austria it's the same with the Alcohol Law. But it's not obeyed very well.

Freaking 14 year old smoking and drinking hard alcohol. :(

In Austria you are allowed to smoke at the age of 16.

We even have a smoking place outside of school.

Has the TIS any plans to send copies to reviewers like TotalBiscuit?

The guy is awesome and says the things like they are.

Glad to see project zomboid on steam early access (Always bugged me that far worse games were on there).

On a side note, I didn't drink a drop of alcohol until I turned 21.

I don't drink either, or smoke. I hate the taste of alcohol. The only thing I remotly like is Radler. It's beer mixed with citrus water.

"but also it’s unfair to those who bought in at the start to not be rewarded with a discounted price for their early support."

The only way i understand this right now is that i have to pay again for the steam release?

Which cant be cause i read that with my desura bla bla i bought the final version also.

Im confused.

Edit: I hope it is not planned that i have to buy the game on the different platforms to actually play there.

"but also it’s unfair to those who bought in at the start to not be rewarded with a discounted price for their early support."

The only way i understand this right now is that i have to pay again for the steam release?

Which cant be cause i read that with my desura bla bla i bought the final version also.

Im confused.

No you can simply convert your desura keys to steam keys - you don't need to pay again ^^

Im confused.

That only means that launching the game on Steam for the same price (without a price increase) would be unfair to those who have bought it earlier. So it's more some kind of a reward that people who already purchased it early on will have the benefit of receiving the game on a discounted price instead of letting people buy it on a sale and thus getting it even cheaper.

You do not have to buy it again - that would be a dickish move and even more unfair.

As RoboCoon said, you're already able to get your Steam key when you've bought it on Desura.

Im confused.

Edit: I hope it is not planned that i have to buy the game on the different platforms to actually play there.

They meant to say that they will never make discount that drops the price lower than the price early alpha purchasers bought the game for (Meaning we'll never see discounts on steam lower than the game costs right now in desura). That is there to reward early purchasers for supporting the game.

ALMOST ninja'd by RoboMat.

NINJA'D by Nasko.

I've updated Mondoid, as Chris didn't explain himself super well!

"We’ll be ‘officially’ raising the price at the time we update Desura in the run-up to the Steam launch, however we’ll keep things steady with a 50% off sale up until the point of launch. So if you want to buy PZ for £4.99 from Desura, as always getting your early Steam key as part of the bargain, then you have until Friday! We really think it’s important for people to get their final chance to get the game at our initial pricepoint. (ED: Which is why this paragraph has been edited for clarity!)"

Ah, i was a bit shocked temporarily because i couldnt see such a "dickish" move coming from you guys.

Now i want to give you even more money.

But i think ill start with finishing the sounds for Robomat...

At least i recorded breaking the furniture of my girlfriends Parents. Sounds doory.

The Dead Linger is a heaping pile shit and promises, neither of which do much for pleasing me. How could you compare a game that spawns an empty school on top of a house poking out of a hill with Project Zomboid. The Dead Linger is so far from functional, combat takes place down the road from your character as you flop like a helpless rubberband at what looks like lumps of very shiny clay. The fact is The Dead LInger isn't finished...it's not even started...and if the devs are worrying about a similar situation happening with their game. That's just ridiculous. Project Zomboid needs a little lovin', some polish, and hard work, to really shine and show people how amazing this game is.

TL/DR: The Dead Linger is not buggy, it is not alpha, it is simply a shitty idea. Project Zomboid is buggy but is also a fully fleshed out alpha.

People do know the difference and are not morons. That is why The Dead LInger is in the position it is.

Thanks for calling me indirectly a moron and dont understand that i said PZ is in fact far more fun and far more playable than the other game ( yes i know other thread ) but people could be disappointed because of the lack of npcs. I am more than aware of the different situations, i was just comparing some part of it..   :-|

Oh god, from now on we're like the senior-members!

Pulls out old sweater and cane.

You kids now a days think you have it so hard when i was young to get food you had to walk 4 miles in 3 feet of snow up hill both ways and kill zombies with a loose leaf notebook. And after all that i got a hours supply of dirt to eat and i was tankful to have that dirt.

I just looked on Steam if PZ was in the soon to be released section, but I could see it anywhere. Have you guys told Steam?

Course we have. ;) They recommended against a 'coming soon'

Now the date is fixed why not?

Because... It's Project Zomboid.

"Fixed date" and "Project Zomboid" can't coexist with each other without some sort of disaster.