Super Survivors!
15 15

181 posts in this topic

On 11/13/2018 at 6:49 PM, bobthejob said:

-- super surivirors are annoying with bandages. if they have a dirty or infected injury and you take their bandage off to disinfect it, they quickly put a new bandage back on before you can disinfect and clean them! you can take the bandage off 100 times and they will quickly put it back on. Relax survivor! I just want to take it off and clean it and then I will put a new bandage for you! RELAX!!!! survivior: NO HAHA I DONT TRUST YOU *sigh*

you can literally command them to relax so they won't re-apply the bandages

Absolutely love this mod although as someone has already mentioned the survivors name option that appears when you interact with them and has 'call over' and 'medical check' inside of it doesn't appear when interacting with them through a controller, but only through a right right mouse click. Hopefully this could be fixed in the future although it's not a huge deal.

On another note does anyone know if it's possible to change the names of the survivors? This is a really small issue but it bugs me that your wife/husband is literally just named wife/husband lol. I tried poking around my save files but I couldn't find where to edit names.

Edited by Igams

On 12/10/2018 at 3:10 PM, Igams said:

On another note does anyone know if it's possible to change the names of the survivors? This is a really small issue but it bugs me that your wife/husband is literally just named wife/husband lol. I tried poking around my save files but I couldn't find where to edit names.

Husband/Wife name

Steam/steamapps/workshop/content/#######/##########/mods/Super-Survivors/media/lua/shared/translate/EN/

File - ContextMenu_EN.txt (line 105-106)

Random NPC name list

Steam/steamapps/workshop/content/#######/##########/mods/Super-Survivors/media/lua/client/1_Dialogue/

File - SuperSurvivorDialogue.lua (starting at line 1113)

Posted (edited)

Hi guys. I played SuperSurvivors at single player, all had great!) But now, I want to play with friends using this mod, but when we start multiplayer something gets bad:
- we cant see Survivors other each;

- Survivors don't move;

- and sometimes they become invisible)

That's so funny, but not usability.

So can I use SuperSurvivors in multiplayer? and How?) 

Thanks!

( We use:

PZ 40.43,
Hydrocraft v10.5b,
SuperSurvivors)

Edited by Lyryk