Rimworld !!

NebNebber

These last couple of days i finally cracked in to Rimworld and i have a colony that hasnt fallen into madness within a couple of years, and wow!  Its got its claws in me for sure.

Trouble is i feel like in cheating on a long term partner, sorry PZ, we had a great time but i people change, its not you its me......these days i just want to capture prisoners,  harvest their organs and replace their legs with pegs.....

Rimworld is a great game.

I don't play it too much at the moment.

I tend to go back and forth from 4 or 5 games and currently my list is Terraria (less and less often), King Arthurs Gold, Rimworld, Project Zomboid, [insert whatever game I currently bought on steam and want to play here]. Maybe I will go back and try out factorio again.

I have played Rimworld since around Alpha 7, it's great and gets better and better.

These days I play A14 with the SK mod pack which is lovely and challenging.  It can take 24 hours play time to get even half way through the tech tree in a nice biome.

I see Factorio mentioned too, if you like that then I would recommend FortressCraft Evolved - basically Factorio in a voxel world a la Minecraft (that's where the similarity ends).

421 Steam hours and counting for me there.

Acutally to be honest... I NEVVVVVER like or play games like that ( rimworld gameplay style)

But, I had to find a new game to play....and WOW it is actually an amazing game. Added a few of the medieval mods to it... And i can see myself sinking some big hours into that game while my iron patience is tested

to its limits waiting for a certain update of another game.

So thanks for the nudge in rimworlds direction OP... its a great time!!

21 hours ago, miked79 said:

Acutally to be honest... I NEVVVVVER like or play games like that ( rimworld gameplay style)

But, I had to find a new game to play....and WOW it is actually an amazing game. Added a few of the medieval mods to it... And i can see myself sinking some big hours into that game while my iron patience is tested

to its limits waiting for a certain update of another game.

So thanks for the nudge in rimworlds direction OP... its a great time!!

Yeah, i didnt like Prison Architect and it looks very similar to that, tbh i jad a few goes on Rimworld where it ended badly quickly and i didnt give it time to work out why, but then i had a few days off wprk and i gave it another blast and had a break through moment.  Maybe i needed such a moment for Prison Architect too but im kinda 'anti - prison'  and got more kicks from the game 'The Escapists'  when it came to the prison based games.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived