What has made you vomit within 3 seconds?

Headshotkill

Show video pls

I love gross stuff on the internet:)

Here you go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7UK7Mh0n4s

not cool man

Indeed. It is sick. Terrible how one could create such a video.

*Counters Magic with Science*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oz5-jSJJ5Fk

'Wet all over'. I'm glad I don't have a dirty mind.

This is not a clever ruse.

We all know the truth.

I don't think I've ever actually vomited within a short span of time as a response to something disgusting, but there was this one time where I'd eaten nothing one day and drank a large amount of that cheap, store-brand, freeze-it-and-make-it-at-home fruit juice you can get in the frozen foods section and casually, comfortably vomited while walking down a few steps. I actually felt much better afterward.

Jägermeister, terrible stuff.

I hear it isn't that bad if you mix it with soda....

But I have never had anything that has made me puke. Like whenever I have to do dishes I gag (bit of a germaphobe, and touching other peoples' dishes grosses me out....) But in the 17 years of my life, never anything has grossed me out to the point of actually puking, let alone puking in just 3 seconds....

The worst part about '3 guys 1 hammer' is that they did it for fun, they looked for people that couldn't defend themself and brutally slaughtered them for fun.

They even murdered a pregnant woman and cut the foetus out of her.

I'm still depressed about it, why did I ever click on that video, my curiousity has ruined it all.

Within three seconds? Nothing. No, really. I drank coffee with spoiled milk mixed with coffee-machine-cleaner (you know, those "pills" you drop into the machine and run the cleaning program. Yes, that stuff) for an entire week and didn't throw up.

As for "shock" videos... I've been on the internet for more than a decade. My "Oh-God-I'm-Going-To-Throw-Up"-tolerance is way off the charts.

Yeah regarding internet videos I'm eith blindcoder here.

I don't think there's anything that can shock you when you've seen

animals getting skinned alive, 2girls1cup, 3guys1hammer, Mr. Hands, Goatse, guys sitting on glassjars, deaths etc.

It still grosses me out to the end of losing faith in humanity but not throwing up...like that's a good thing.

Yeah regarding internet videos I'm eith blindcoder here.

I don't think there's anything that can shock you when you've seen

animals getting skinned alive, 2girls1cup, 3guys1hammer, Mr. Hands, Goatse, guys sitting on glassjars, deaths etc.

It still grosses me out to the end of losing faith in humanity but not throwing up...like that's a good thing.

At least I'm not the only one who's seen that shit.

Don't think there's anything, visually wise, that can make me sick. Although the smell of boiled maggots nearly did it one time, and the sight of a particular gruesome crash turned me off my breakfast.

Although there was one morning I woke up with a Daddy Longlegs on my face... Took some convincing to persuade my girlfriend that I still had my manly pride intact.

I fucken hate daddy longlegs.

Archived