What has made you vomit within 3 seconds?

Headshotkill

There's this pretty cool guy on youtube, nothing wrong with him.

Now there's 1 video in which he watches another video and he nearly throws up, he didn't show the video itself just his reaction, which was a good decision.

Now, I had just eaten my dinner and was stupid enough to look the infamous video up, and I threw up, a whole plastic bag full.

And even now I'm having random vomit-pulses.

I will NOT directly guide you to the video cause it contains footage that should NOT be seen by infants, NOT be seen by adults, NOT be seen by seniors, NOT be seen by deceased people, NOT be seen by simple bacterial life-forms.

EDIT, I've just deleted anything that could potentially lead to the infamous video, which is a shame cause the guy's channel where I saw his reaction to the video has cool video's in which he gives his opinion on stuff, it's just too horrible and not acceptable for younger audiences. And I'm talking about the horrible video itself not the video he posted on his channel. Even he doesn't provide any links or stuff, he just says the title of the video and 3 seconds later he throws up, just like me.

But yeah my question is, what has made you vomit within 3 seconds? And I mean literally.

Goatse when I first saw it. I barely bat an eye at anything on the internet anymore. Ah, the internet was so big, wondrous, scary, intriguing, and lovely all at the same time when I was a little tike. Now its stupid meme garbage and me getting mad at people all the time.

WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE!!!??

Nothing.

The only time I haven't been able to calmly walk to a bathroom to vomit was when I was a preteen. I haven't had food poisoning for a good decade, or more.

See that's what I found partially so special about the video even though it's sick and the people in it should be mentally threated for the stuff they're doing, it makes you go from completly calm/healthy/controlled state into complete digestive-seizure and stuff just goes flying out of your mouth. You would probably throw up your bile if you hadn't eaten anything!

I want to see the video. I mean, I've seen two men beat another man to death with hammers, and then watched 2 girls, 1 cup right afterwards and ate chocolate pudding.

I think I can handle a little bit of fucked up-ness.

I want to see the video. I mean, I've seen two men beat another man to death with hammers, and then watched 2 girls, 1 cup right afterwards and ate chocolate pudding.

OH GOD!!! D:

KEEP IT AWAY FROM ME, I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!

OH GOD!!! D:

KEEP IT AWAY FROM ME, I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!

Yet people wonder why I'm so fucked in the head.

Now, I would like to see that video please. Unless you really have no means of showing it to me, in which case I will simply hunt it down.

3 guys 1 hammer was just mega unsettling and vile while 2 girls 1 cup was straight up gross.

3 guys 1 hammer was just mega unsettling and vile while 2 girls 1 cup was straight up gross.

Exactly. I watched them both back-to-back. Nothing like some spine tingling and stomach churning to wake you up in the morning.

The only thing to make me throw up that quick was drinking some American liquor my mate brought home with him. I believe it was called Everclear, had already had a lot to drink that night and then drank a shot of it neat. Have never been so ill in all my life.

Nothing. You all are bunch of pussies super awesome and I love you.

Brotha'. I'm going to wipe the street with your slow bacon feet.

Love the edit :D. By the way it's written... I presume nasKo did that.

Nope. Wasn't me.

Nothing. You all are bunch of pussies super awesome and I love you.

Brotha'. I'm going to wipe the street with your slow bacon feet.

Love the edit :D. By the way it's written... I presume nasKo did that.

Nope. Wasn't me.

Subtle edit.

Blasted and Damned! Enigma, you are too ninja for me. Please take this rock-like tasting baguette as a reward.

Archived