Hydrocraft Mod

Hydromancerx

I'm adding Hydrocraft items to the wiki, spotted another minor error. I'll edit this post if I find more.

• The "Pushcart" item (HCPushcart) has "DisplayName = Hand Dolly"
  • "Ginerbread" still mispelled in the name of the crafting recipe ("Make Ginerbread Man", but produces "gingerbread man")

After messing with making fertilizer, i was wondering if there was a way that i havent seen via hydrocraft, make make sandbags?

I know there is a older mod (http://pz-mods.net/gameplay/CraftableSandbags/) that i use (after i fixed paths and added a few suggestions i saw in a old reddit thread).

Guess im what saying is, if there isnt a way in hydro, can it be added in.

After messing with making fertilizer, i was wondering if there was a way that i havent seen via hydrocraft, make make sandbags?

I know there is a older mod (http://pz-mods.net/gameplay/CraftableSandbags/) that i use (after i fixed paths and added a few suggestions i saw in a old reddit thread).

Guess im what saying is, if there isnt a way in hydro, can it be added in.

Thats a good idea! could be crafted using the linen cloth and sewing it together maybe? hmm now that I think of it, you could use all that linen cloth to also make backpacks maybe? and could possible add more pockets using more cloth to increase the carry weight. just a thought lol 

Well...Linen comes from flax while burlap comes from the jute plant or the sisal plant. And we can use the linen for clothing items while the jute or sisal can be used for the sand bags or even carpeting we would like to use. And the wiki article does say that Jute leaves can be used for culinary purposes or the plant can be used for medicines(though I have no clue which medicines they are talking about yet.). The Jute plant has also been known to be used in making paints as well.

In short...Why not pull in both fabric kinds and the plants that we need for them?

Riverside/lakeside shack (whatever it's called) will have incorrect coords, it leads to the cemetary instead. I noticed this while making Cheat Menu V2.0. (Compass Mod is based on a stripped down version of Cheat Menu's core)

I'm on mobile and my PC is fried, so I can't UL a fixed file :/

The error is under CompassCorePresets, under the lakesideshack(or something like that name) table which is under the Westpoint table.

To fix it, just change the X and Y strings to the correct ones.

Pretty insignificant bug, just wanted to point it out.

In the feature list, you list Police Card in the auto part, how do you found one? What can you do with it?

Since i am asking that, can you even use a wheelchair if you have a broken leg? If so how do you do it?

Also is there a way to get more feathers other than pillows and dusters?

In the feature list, you list Police Card in the auto part, how do you found one? What can you do with it?

Since i am asking that, can you even use a wheelchair if you have a broken leg? If so how do you do it?

1. All Cars are props only. Thus you need an admin to place them in the world. Thus they are not for single player games.

2. Currently Wheelchairs are just decorative items. You cannot even sit on them currently.

3. Yes you can forage for feathers in the wilderness. You can also kill chickens for feathers.

1. All Cars are props only. Thus you need an admin to place them in the world. Thus they are not for single player games.

2. Currently Wheelchairs are just decorative items. You cannot even sit on them currently.

3. Yes you can forage for feathers in the wilderness. You can also kill chickens for feathers.

Last question since i am so dumb and i cant figure it out, how do you get a chicken? I got a chicken coop but i dont have any chickens inside, how do i get one? Do i get more in the chicken coop after time passes?

With the foraging, you unfortunately just have to keep at it. My most recent character has been going for about 3 months now, and thanks to New Denver being a little friendlier for foraging than the main maps, I've been able to get him out foraging almost every evening for a few attempts. He's managed to get up to level 4 foraging and more interesting stuff has started appearing, but I think he's a long way from wild chicken eggs. I've also not found a huge amount of straw - 3-4 bales worth, maybe - but all you can do is keep plugging away.

I don't seem to be short of cow chips, though.

I love this mod! Not sure if you are accepting ideas here but there are a couple things I'd like to see.

- A grinding wheel, used to make minor repairs on items, or make a "sharp axe" etc. Perhaps drop the durability but increase the damage.

- Forging arrow heads with the anvil and hammer (not sure if you can do this, never stay alive long enough to forge)

- Chain mail (Wire x 10, pliers, work gloves, steel rod, metal shears) etc. Make it heavy (10 + units when worn) and time consuiming (20 in game hours, maybe make people have to do it in stages, sheets of mail. My brother usually makes 1ft square sheets and puts em together) but have it effectively give you thick skinned.

+1 for my lazyness with you putting it up on workshop, so it will auto update when ya update it,lol.

As a friendly reminder for anyone who goes in and add its via the workshop. Make sure you eather disable it or remove the folder from your mods directory.

Or you will have 2 copies of it enabled.

Im sure others will beat me to it for testing it to make sure everything transitions better, since i have a dentist apointment in 7h from now and i should be sleeping right now.

And as to the bonus for armours, the only thing that hits me right now , if its even posible, is to have the armour piece temperatly add a trait.  IE, you put it on and you would get something like, thick skin, added to you.  I dont know what the total stats of that trait does, but its the only thing that comes to mind.

The grindstone is a intersting idea. Ive been playing a bit with that named weapons mod, which i instantly thought of when i read the 'sharp axe' thing.

Anyway, fake sleep time for me!

And as to the bonus for armours, the only thing that hits me right now , if its even posible, is to have the armour piece temperatly add a trait. IE, you put it on and you would get something like, thick skin, added to you. I dont know what the total stats of that trait does, but its the only thing that comes to mind.

That's effectively what I was thinking, or have it add to your "guard" skills when wearing it.